Re: [thefixedstars] Fixed stars in electionals?

  • Trishmare7@aol.com
    Message 1 of 3 , Apr 28, 2005
      Thanks so much for you advice Nicky!  I can't change the location of the event so I guess I'd probably better keep looking!

      Love,
      Trish

      In a message dated 4/27/2005 3:13:08 P.M. Eastern Standard Time, nik@... writes:
      Hi Trish

      You could change the location of your event to change the heliacal rising/settting and the parans to improve a situation, or you could consider that for your location the event that you are planning is out of sync and perhaps you should pick another time even it means postponing for a month.  Or if you are really desperate, check the parans to the moon or the planet that is the significator of the event you are planning, or look to the stars on the angles for the time you are choosing.  If you are using Starlight, check the mundane parans, they usually describe the major undertone of the two week cycle (approximate) and then check against the normal parans.

      I use these methods when choosing times for IVF, and sometimes you have to dig deep to find a good and lucky parans, and sometimes you just have to say - sorry - choose another time......

      best wishes
      Nicky