Re: Aug 28-29 Eclipse

    Message 1 of 4 , Jul 18, 2007
      and what is that looking like? is should be about the 14th/15th? yes?
      actaully doesn't look so bad, there is a trine of moon to mars, 4th or
      5th depending where you are. other things are not quite lined up. Sun
      with the lions eye, so still in Leo so sun moon align at about 18 leo
      really, oh joy with my natal moon. hmmmm well se la vive! MissB

      --- In thefixedstars@yahoogroups.com, "Sherri" <sisterbellabee@...>