Re: 28/29 august full moon

  • Sherri
    Message 1 of 3 , Jul 17, 2007

      > is that going to be an eclipse? the nodes being at about 6/7 Pisces
      > and the full moon occuring at about 5 Picses.

      MissB, you have a sharp eye. The last fading partial solar eclipse was
      in 1971, preceding the total lunar eclipse, while the new saros
      overlapping the old had its first partial eclipse in 1917.

      SS 9 South (NASA #154, 116) 71 or 70 eclipses

      PARTIAL August 31 1989 at 8 Virgo (South Africa, Antarctica)
      PARTIAL September 11 2007 at 19 Virgo (South America, Antarctica)
      ~ #154 first solar eclipse on Jul 19 1917 at 26 Cancer
      ~ #154 central eclipses conj. node Jul 14 2512 at 23 Cancer, and Jul 25
      2530 at 4 Leo
      ~ #154 ends August 25 3179 (71 eclipses)
      Lunar eclipse #128 conjunct Node July 16 1935 23 Capricorn, crosses
      True Node July 26 1953 4 Aquarius and crosses Mean Node August 6 1971
      at 14 Aquarius
      ~ #116 first solar eclipse June 23 0727 at 5 Cancer
      ~ #116 central solar eclipses conj. node July 6 1358 at 23 Cancer, and
      Jul 17 1376 at 3 Leo
      ~ #116 ends July 22 1971 at 29 Cancer (70 eclipses)
      Lunar eclipse - June 18 0745 at 0:01 Cap/Can, and June 29 0763 at 11
      Cap/Can

      http://spinnermoon.pbwiki.com

      Perhaps this will add some perspective in a mundane sense, that the
      saros appears to begin, climax and come to its conclusion in an axis
      through late Cancer/Capricorn, early Leo/Aquarius. If a radix
      horoscope holds placements in these degrees, as well as the present
      eclipse degree itself, the eclipse may well be of particular critical
      effect.

      Sincerely, Sherri

      I"m only partially