Re: [thefixedstars] 28/29 august full moon

  • Lu
    Message 1 of 3 , Jul 17, 2007
      Missb:

      That sounds like an awful lot of stuff happening on
      the 28th/29th...my birthday's the 29th.
      The nodes, Saturn, and an opposition full moon...does
      not sound very auspicious does it?

      That's all happening in my 10th house too.

      What could all that do to me?

      Lu

      - msbhavens1 <msbhavens1@...> wrote:

      > is that going to be an eclipse? the nodes being at
      > about 6/7 Pisces
      > and the full moon occuring at about 5 Picses. I"m
      > only partially
      > online right now so its a bit difficult for me to
      > look things up,
      > sorry about that, but full moon on 28 August sorta
      > makes me think bad
      > Hurricane ... and saturn at 29 Leo at the same time,
      > well, its just
      > looking like we might be having a difficult time
      > weather wise over the
      > next few months?
      >
      > Okay just call me Gloom and doom today. =) MissB

    • Sherri
      Message 2 of 3 , Jul 17, 2007

        > is that going to be an eclipse? the nodes being at about 6/7 Pisces
        > and the full moon occuring at about 5 Picses.

        MissB, you have a sharp eye. The last fading partial solar eclipse was
        in 1971, preceding the total lunar eclipse, while the new saros
        overlapping the old had its first partial eclipse in 1917.

        SS 9 South (NASA #154, 116) 71 or 70 eclipses

        PARTIAL August 31 1989 at 8 Virgo (South Africa, Antarctica)
        PARTIAL September 11 2007 at 19 Virgo (South America, Antarctica)
        ~ #154 first solar eclipse on Jul 19 1917 at 26 Cancer
        ~ #154 central eclipses conj. node Jul 14 2512 at 23 Cancer, and Jul 25
        2530 at 4 Leo
        ~ #154 ends August 25 3179 (71 eclipses)
        Lunar eclipse #128 conjunct Node July 16 1935 23 Capricorn, crosses
        True Node July 26 1953 4 Aquarius and crosses Mean Node August 6 1971
        at 14 Aquarius
        ~ #116 first solar eclipse June 23 0727 at 5 Cancer
        ~ #116 central solar eclipses conj. node July 6 1358 at 23 Cancer, and
        Jul 17 1376 at 3 Leo
        ~ #116 ends July 22 1971 at 29 Cancer (70 eclipses)
        Lunar eclipse - June 18 0745 at 0:01 Cap/Can, and June 29 0763 at 11
        Cap/Can

        http://spinnermoon.pbwiki.com

        Perhaps this will add some perspective in a mundane sense, that the
        saros appears to begin, climax and come to its conclusion in an axis
        through late Cancer/Capricorn, early Leo/Aquarius. If a radix
        horoscope holds placements in these degrees, as well as the present
        eclipse degree itself, the eclipse may well be of particular critical
        effect.

        Sincerely, Sherri