RE: [thefixedstars] Mars Algol sq Saturn

  • Gaby Mittelman
    Message 1 of 7 , Jul 14, 2007

      Hello Diana, Beth

      With great fear I look onto the 31st of July, when Mars conj. Algol will be

      Conjuncting natal Israel 's Sun in the 7th house.

      On the 23rd already Mars squares  Saturn, ruler of the 3rd and 4th house.

      In the same time Venus ( ruler of the 7 th – open enemies  Taurus )  in transit I is conjunct natal mars

      This retro movement of Venus I call " ironing the degree"

      Well during this ironing she will move the trine between ( mars and Jupiter ) in the Natal chart

      So whatever will come will be BIG event.

      Also Transiting Saturn will conjunct natal Mars.

      And all this will last at least till October.

      Why??? Why?? Why??? Again and again ....

      Gabriella

      Message 2 of 7 , Jul 16, 2007
        Certainly you may pass along to whomever you wish.

        I wonder if Mercury sextile Mars means it will be public?
        I noticed all this stuff because of the aligniments in my chart,
        natal Uraunus at 26 Leo, Pof 16 Aqu, MC 23 Cancer, so the
        observation was made while looking at my chart, and I missed the
        conj to PoF you found on the rising for the Full moon.

        Another thought, Clandestine activity occurs on Full moon, is made
        public on the square, causing public panic... well that would be one
        scenario anyway. I have noted in the past that the July 30- August
        6 time frame tends to be one of human violence. battle of Cravant,
        Russia takes over Vilnius 1655, Charles albert invades Austria1741,
        WWI started then, The Battle of Yrpes 1917, 1932 the NSDAP wins the
        majority in German elections, on 31 july 1941 the memo requesting a
        plan to enact the final solution to the Jewish problem sent from
        Hitler to his generals, some of the biggest battles have been in
        that time frame, the A bombs dropped in those time frames, the first
        gulf war had some event in that time frame, can't recall, I just
        always align that time frame with human violence.

        So keep your eyes on the turks, after all "Who remembers the
        Armenians?" or the Kurds for that matter. her in the US, I wonder if
        Pennsylvania avenue will again be the center of a watergate type
        scandal?

        okay, back to work for me now. =) MissB
        <fixed.stars@...> wrote:

        > Beth sent:
        >
        > Just a thought
        > Posted by: "msbhavens1" msbhavens1@... msbhavens1
        > Date: Thu Jul 12, 2007 2:38 pm ((PDT))
        >
        > I just noticed that about 2nd August (depends on where you are in
        the
        > world) Mars aligns with Algol and squares Saturn, at the same time
        > Pluto is at 26 SAg, so Trine SAturn (those two in trine are not
        > necessarily a good thing) Mercury loosely in that dance at 24
        Cancer,

        > mars - passion, violence, war aligned with Algol
        > Saturn - Square - a detrimented planet - authority, limitation,
        > conservativeness, time, land? real estate?
        > and Pluto Trine Saturne - death? regeneration? wealth? silver,
        mining?
        > and Mercury - communication and movemetn all tied in?
        >
        > Makes me wonder what to expect at that time.
        >
        > Saturn aligns with Regulus 31 august, and finally gets out of Leo
        3rd
        > SEptember... though it dips back for a few months next year.
        >
        > Beth
        > ]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]
        > Thanks for sending this - I hadn't noticed!
        >
        > These are odd notes on some things I noticed on the charts. Not
        sure what
        > make of that heavy-duty square.
        >
        > The exact Mars sq Saturn is July 31, 7:59 PM EDT; the Moon in the
        1st will
        > be
        > 3 Pisces 41, conj the AntiVertex in Washington, in the area of
        Sadal Melik
        > (Alpha Aquarius) and aligned with Fomalhaut - it is square Vesta
        of security
        > in the 10th; all are on the axis of Neptune's helio nodes,
        >
        > So things are insecure, not calm. And with the solstice pt of the
        Sun square
        > Neptune, they may be wet (or high humidity?. The sp of Mars is 4
        Leo 07,
        > on the Dsc in Washington. Venus is cnj the Vertex, Moon cnj
        AntiVertex,
        > both square Vesta.
        >
        > Jupiter will be in the 10th at Antares, so that makes 2 royal stars
        > represented - or, 3,
        > because Fortuna is 28 Leo 21 very close to Regulus, and Venus is
        > retrugrading
        > back to it. The Moon's solstice pt is on the 9th cusp. Don't know
        what to
        > make of that.
        >
        > The Full Moon is one day earlier (0 47 44 GMT): Washington: 16 AQ
        26 rising,
        > 4 Sag 10 MC
        > Chiron and Neptune bracket the Asc; the Sun is at Praesepe, Mars
        at Algol, a
        > fire star,
        > is cnj Admetos and sq chart co-ruler Saturn; looks extremely hot
        and muggy
        > to me.
        > Mars cnj Admetos is worrisome because the books say "terror, panic,
        > wreckage" and
        > Mars/Admetos = Zeus which is destruction, especially by fire or
        explosions.
        > Vesta-of-
        > security culminates less than a degree from the MC; Hades/Kronos =
        Aries,

        Message 3 of 7 , Jul 16, 2007
          though one might want to pay attention to the current situation in
          Japan, quake, Tsunami and Nuclear Plant Leak, that certainly fits
          the profile,

          Mideast summat? with palastinian aid package attached?

          and I'm keeping eyes peeled on those dang Turks.

> [...]
          > > checked some
          > > old heat wave lunations and ingresses, and that's what stands
          out
          > here.
          > >
          > > By the way - that Hades/Kronos = Aries - for Hades/Kronos the
          book
          > has
          > > "poor government" "the basic formula for a criminal on a big
          > scale" - with
          > > Aries involved,
          > > it's pretty much worldwide. In Washington, it equals the Asc.
          > >
          > > HEAT WAVE FIXED STARS (epoch 2000):
          > >
          > > The general areas of:
          > >
          > > Propus 2 Can 35 - 5 Can 45
          > > Sirius 13 Can 05 - 15 Can 21
          > > Praesepe 6 Leo 22 - 9 Leo 57
          > > Mizar/Chara 15 Virgo 18 - 18 Virgo 20
          > > Sabik 17 Sag 21 - 20 Sag 15
          > > Markab 22 Pisc 29 - 25 Pisc 10
          > >
          > > Thanks again, Beth. By the way, may I send this to

        • Shawhouse
          Message 4 of 7 , Jul 17, 2007
            Prior ot 9/11 I noticed that the charts of alot of people I knew were
            lit up. E.g. Lots of Pr. Moon square Saturn types of activity. I knew
            something was up, or at least curious enough to warrant thought during
            the second week of September 2001, but I didn't think of it in the
            context of the August Solar Eclipse and Saturn opposition to Pluto, etc.
            So, upon reading your post, I checked my own cosmic activity for that
            time period. I have Tr. Saturn sextile Sun...nice. But, Tr. Pluto
            conjuncts my progressed and solar arc Sun on August 1...in my natal 4th
            house (country)..I also have family in Israel. Anyone else have any
            interesting activity in their charts?
            Diana S.

            Message 5 of 7 , Jul 17, 2007
              it pretty much makes a lovely GT in my chart, natal sun is just shy
              of 24 Aries, so Trine Saturn, Trine Pluto, and natal mars is just
              shy 26 Pisces, so Mercury trine natal Mars and Mars sextile both
              transitin Mercury and natal Mars, with my MC at 23 Cancer... well
              there you go, Also the whole Venus transit, eventually goes backt o
              conj my natal moon, but also it will re-hit my N.uranus going both
              directions. so if I dont look at the chart mundanely but in
              conjunction with my own, it doesn't look too bad, but by iteself,
              the mars conj Algol Square Saturn and 150 degrees off Pluto, just
              looks pretty darn austere!

              Possibly if we look at it compared to some specific charts, for
              instance I believe 24 or 26 Cancer is a big point in the Baghdad
              chart?

              MissB

              --- In thefixedstars@yahoogroups.com, Shawhouse <shawhouse@...>

              Message 6 of 7 , Aug 6, 2007
                here it is, Diana Rosenberg, we should have suspected. ;-)
                also almost perfectly describes the Bridge collapse. MissB