Re: Just a thought

    Message 1 of 3 , Jul 13, 2007
      The reason I noticed it is because my natal Uranus is 26 leo and
      Natal Sun 23 Aries 39, so a somewhat loose Grand trine by transit
      going on, sun almost 3 degrees out of sorts there, but was trying to
      discern the possible affects on me. that Mercury will be right up on
      my MC. Square natal sun in 7th. Trine natal mars, sextile transiting
      mars. just some interesting movement there. I'll try to keep track.

      > > I just noticed that about 2nd August (depends on where you are
      in the
      > > world) Mars aligns with Algol and squares Saturn, at the same
      time
      > > Pluto is at 26 SAg, so Trine SAturn (those two in trine are not
      > > necessarily a good thing) Mercury loosely in that dance at 24
      Cancer,