Re: Just a thought

    Message 1 of 3 , Jul 12, 2007

      > I just noticed that about 2nd August (depends on where you are in the
      > world) Mars aligns with Algol and squares Saturn, at the same time
      > Pluto is at 26 SAg, so Trine SAturn (those two in trine are not
      > necessarily a good thing) Mercury loosely in that dance at 24 Cancer,
      >
      > mars - passion, violence, war aligned with Algol
      > Saturn - Square - a detrimented planet - authority, limitation,
      > conservativeness, time, land? real estate?
      > and Pluto Trine Saturne - death? regeneration? wealth? silver, mining?
      > and Mercury - communication and movemetn all tied in?
      >
      > Makes me wonder what to expect at that time.

      We will see.

      Mars aligned with Algol = probably not very nice.

      Message 2 of 3 , Jul 13, 2007
        The reason I noticed it is because my natal Uranus is 26 leo and
        Natal Sun 23 Aries 39, so a somewhat loose Grand trine by transit
        going on, sun almost 3 degrees out of sorts there, but was trying to
        discern the possible affects on me. that Mercury will be right up on
        my MC. Square natal sun in 7th. Trine natal mars, sextile transiting
        mars. just some interesting movement there. I'll try to keep track.