Re: [thefixedstars] Re: Excel file update

    Message 1 of 6 , Jul 11, 2007

      > > So that is why its been so quiet around here, was
      > > wondering if it
      > > might be mercury stationing.. =) Beth
      >

      > I was the only one posting here all during Mercury's
      > last retrograde period;

      just about all of it, I mean;

      thought it might have been a
      > transit to the group chart (or maybe mine; the
      > retrogression took place in my 3rd house).

      And transiting Uranus is conjunct the group's Mercury
      (which is its Ascendant and Midheaven ruler).

      > Figuring out what all these alignments might signify
      > can be a bit hard when you have so many of them and
      > so
      > much else to do.

      Mark A. Holmes

      http://searchmarketing.yahoo.com/
    • Trishmare7@aol.com
      Message 2 of 6 , Jul 12, 2007
        It's also summer--everyone's on vacation, or outside doing things.

        Trish Marie

        In a message dated 7/11/2007 6:02:26 P.M. Eastern Daylight Time, mahtezcatpoc@... writes:
        > So that is why its been so quiet around here, was
        > wondering if it
        > might be mercury stationing.. =) Beth

        I was the only one posting here all during Mercury's
        last retrograde period; thought it might have been a
        transit to the group chart (or maybe mine; the
        retrogression took place in my 3rd house).

        Get a sneak peak of the all-new AOL.com.
        Message 3 of 6 , Jul 12, 2007
          --- Trishmare7@... wrote:

          > It's also summer--everyone's on vacation, or outside
          > doing things.
          >
          > Trish Marie

          Like me, I'm doing this stuff in between working,
          classes, other astrological stuff, taking care of my
          house (the grass in my lawn has gotten much too high
          on account of all the rain my area's been getting
          lately), dating and everything else.

          :)