Excel file update

    Message 1 of 6 , Jul 9 9:35 PM
      I'm still working on that Microsoft Excel reference work I mentioned
      some time ago. It's a pretty big undertaking, actually...

      Message 2 of 6 , Jul 11 11:52 AM
        So that is why its been so quiet around here, was wondering if it
        might be mercury stationing.. =) Beth

        Message 3 of 6 , Jul 11 3:01 PM
          --- msbhavens1 <msbhavens1@...> wrote:

          > So that is why its been so quiet around here, was
          > wondering if it
          > might be mercury stationing.. =) Beth

          I was the only one posting here all during Mercury's
          last retrograde period; thought it might have been a
          transit to the group chart (or maybe mine; the
          retrogression took place in my 3rd house).

          Figuring out what all these alignments might signify
          can be a bit hard when you have so many of them and so
          much else to do.

          Message 4 of 6 , Jul 11 10:25 PM

            > > So that is why its been so quiet around here, was
            > > wondering if it
            > > might be mercury stationing.. =) Beth
            >

            > I was the only one posting here all during Mercury's
            > last retrograde period;

            just about all of it, I mean;

            thought it might have been a
            > transit to the group chart (or maybe mine; the
            > retrogression took place in my 3rd house).

            And transiting Uranus is conjunct the group's Mercury
            (which is its Ascendant and Midheaven ruler).

            > Figuring out what all these alignments might signify
            > can be a bit hard when you have so many of them and
            > so
            > much else to do.

            Mark A. Holmes

            http://searchmarketing.yahoo.com/
          • Trishmare7@aol.com
            Message 5 of 6 , Jul 12 8:24 AM
              It's also summer--everyone's on vacation, or outside doing things.

              Trish Marie

              In a message dated 7/11/2007 6:02:26 P.M. Eastern Daylight Time, mahtezcatpoc@... writes:
              > So that is why its been so quiet around here, was
              > wondering if it
              > might be mercury stationing.. =) Beth

              I was the only one posting here all during Mercury's
              last retrograde period; thought it might have been a
              transit to the group chart (or maybe mine; the
              retrogression took place in my 3rd house).

              Get a sneak peak of the all-new AOL.com.
              Message 6 of 6 , Jul 12 10:00 AM
                --- Trishmare7@... wrote:

                > It's also summer--everyone's on vacation, or outside
                > doing things.
                >
                > Trish Marie

                Like me, I'm doing this stuff in between working,
                classes, other astrological stuff, taking care of my
                house (the grass in my lawn has gotten much too high
                on account of all the rain my area's been getting
                lately), dating and everything else.

                :)