never say never

    Message 1 of 4 , Jun 18, 2007
      just a humorous note for you. Solar return Pluto in 4th, pretty much
      says you are moving, I saw mine and said, yeah right, okay never get
      snippy with your chart, I am now moved almost 200 miles south of the
      town I have spent all 45 of my years in.... sigh... Pluto lose power
      because of a few upstart Astonomers? I think not!

      Message 2 of 4 , Jun 18, 2007
        --- msbhavens1 <msbhavens1@...> wrote:

        > just a humorous note for you. Solar return Pluto in
        > 4th, pretty much
        > says you are moving, I saw mine and said, yeah
        > right, okay never get
        > snippy with your chart, I am now moved almost 200
        > miles south of the
        > town I have spent all 45 of my years in.... sigh...
        > Pluto lose power
        > because of a few upstart Astonomers? I think not!
        >
        > MissB

        I bet Pluto gets voted back into the set of major
        planets at the next IAU world conference (in 2009 in
        Rio de Janeiro) and brings Eris in with it. (After
        all, Eris is slightly bigger than Pluto.)

        Have you ever used fixed star alignments in your solar
        returns?

        http://mobile.yahoo.com/go?refer=1GNXIC
        Message 3 of 4 , Jun 19, 2007
          I always look to see where the major fixed stars are in any chart I
          draw up, too often they make a significant addition. But I didn't
          get snippy with them... =) I'm still surprised that I've moved, I"m
          not really aware of it yet? I mean I've been to busy to really deal
          with the reality of I'm in a new place.

          _______________
          > Take the Internet to Go: Yahoo!Go puts the Internet in your
          pocket: mail, news, photos & more.

          Message 4 of 4 , Jun 19, 2007
            --- msbhavens1 <msbhavens1@...> wrote:

            > I always look to see where the major fixed stars are
            > in any chart I
            > draw up, too often they make a significant addition.
            > But I didn't
            > get snippy with them... =) I'm still surprised that
            > I've moved, I"m
            > not really aware of it yet? I mean I've been to busy
            > to really deal
            > with the reality of I'm in a new place.
            >
            > MissB

            Yeah, I always put in the stars mentioned by Robson,
            Ebertin and Hoffmann, Rigor and Bernadette (BTW: I'm
            still trying to find the money to get your Starlight
            program, Bernadette, not to mention your book, Diana
            R.).

            Mark A. Holmes