book

    Message 1 of 7 , Jun 7, 2007
      book

      Thanks to all who wrote with suggestions about
      publishing my book

      Love, Diana

      Website: http://ye-stars.com

      Message 2 of 7 , May 9 9:58 AM
        book

        I am very sorry to tell you that my fixed star book will not be ready for UAC;
        just letting everyone know.

        Love, Diana

        Website: http://ye-stars.com

        Message 3 of 7 , May 9 10:16 AM
          Okay.

          Mark A. Holmes

          Message 4 of 7 , May 9 10:38 AM

            Oh Diana,

            I’m so sorry to hear that, I know you were working hard to get it ready in time.  I am however so looking forward to meeting you here in Denver next week!   There is something to be said for traveling lighter…  !!

            Safe travels!

            janis

            Message 5 of 7 , May 9 1:08 PM
              Foiled again!!

              It was one of the major reasons I was sad that I won't be making UAC this year. As soon as that book is out, I want my hands on it!

              I know that book means as much to you as it does to us ;]. Better late than never, right?

              To: thefixedstars@yahoogroups.com
              From: mahtezcatpoc@...
              Date: Fri, 9 May 2008 10:16:47 -0700
              Subject: Re: [thefixedstars] book

              Okay.

              Mark A. Holmes

              I am very sorry to tell you that my fixed star book will not be ready for UAC;
              just letting everyone know.
              Love, Diana
              Website: http://ye-stars. com

              Windows Live SkyDrive lets you share files with faraway friends. Start sharing.
              Message 6 of 7 , May 10 9:46 AM
                --- In thefixedstars@yahoogroups.com, Derek Reveres <l_awake_l@...>
                wrote:

                > Foiled again!!
                >
                > It was one of the major reasons I was sad that I won't be making
                UAC this year. As soon as that book is out, I want my hands on it!

                Yeah, I'd like a copy, too, when you finally get it published.

                Mark A. Holmes

                > To: thefixedstars@...: mahtezcatpoc@...: Fri, 9 May 2008 10:16:47 -
                0700Subject: Re: [thefixedstars] book

                bookTo: thefixedstars@...: Friday, May 9, 2008, 11:58 AM