RE: [thefixedstars] Texas murder suicide//Dec and Geog Lat

  • Nicola Allsop
    Message 1 of 3 , Jun 7, 2007

      Hello Stargazers

      Here is a link to a fixed star and visual astrology blog http://www.visualastrology.co.uk/blogg/

      Please join with us to learn more about the sky from a Mesopotamian perspective and learn more about Starlight and using stars in parans on this list.  Lively debate, regular contributions by Bernadette Brady and others and a place for you to expand your skill as an astrologer. Send questions, comments, link to your websites, all on this brand new blog.

      Regards

      Nicky