book

    Message 1 of 7 , Jun 6, 2007
      book

      I wrote
      > [...] the book will be out soon!
      Mihaela wrote:

      When? I am very impatient to read it!

      I have your Workbook since 1998 and I highly appreciate it, but... I desire more! :-)

       Could you, please, give us some details: estimative date of issue, title, publisher, number of pages etc?...

      Best wishes,

      Mihaela
      -Romania-
      ===========================
      I have to self-publish it because none of the regular publishers
      want to handle it - it is very big - more than 600 pp.

      I'm trying to figure out how to publish it myself - I have asked
      people for advice and I'm waiting to hear from them.

      There are also considerations of storage, shipping etc. I'm afraid
      it will be a costly book.

      I'm busy cutting and finishing it right now.

      I'm aiming for Spring 2008

      Love, Diana

      Website: http://ye-stars.com

      Message 2 of 7 , Jun 7, 2007
        book

        Thanks to all who wrote with suggestions about
        publishing my book

        Love, Diana

        Website: http://ye-stars.com

        Message 3 of 7 , May 9, 2008
          book

          I am very sorry to tell you that my fixed star book will not be ready for UAC;
          just letting everyone know.

          Love, Diana

          Website: http://ye-stars.com

          Message 4 of 7 , May 9, 2008
            Okay.

            Mark A. Holmes

            Message 5 of 7 , May 9, 2008

              Oh Diana,

              I’m so sorry to hear that, I know you were working hard to get it ready in time.  I am however so looking forward to meeting you here in Denver next week!   There is something to be said for traveling lighter…  !!

              Safe travels!

              janis

              Message 6 of 7 , May 9, 2008
                Foiled again!!

                It was one of the major reasons I was sad that I won't be making UAC this year. As soon as that book is out, I want my hands on it!

                I know that book means as much to you as it does to us ;]. Better late than never, right?

                To: thefixedstars@yahoogroups.com
                From: mahtezcatpoc@...
                Date: Fri, 9 May 2008 10:16:47 -0700
                Subject: Re: [thefixedstars] book

                Okay.

                Mark A. Holmes

                I am very sorry to tell you that my fixed star book will not be ready for UAC;
                just letting everyone know.
                Love, Diana
                Website: http://ye-stars. com

                Windows Live SkyDrive lets you share files with faraway friends. Start sharing.
                Message 7 of 7 , May 10, 2008
                  --- In thefixedstars@yahoogroups.com, Derek Reveres <l_awake_l@...>
                  wrote:

                  > Foiled again!!
                  >
                  > It was one of the major reasons I was sad that I won't be making
                  UAC this year. As soon as that book is out, I want my hands on it!

                  Yeah, I'd like a copy, too, when you finally get it published.

                  Mark A. Holmes

                  > To: thefixedstars@...: mahtezcatpoc@...: Fri, 9 May 2008 10:16:47 -
                  0700Subject: Re: [thefixedstars] book

                  bookTo: thefixedstars@...: Friday, May 9, 2008, 11:58 AM