stars and mental problems

    Message 1 of 2 , Jun 5, 2007
      stars and mental problems

      Hwlwn sent

      1a. RE : [thefixedstars] Texas events-kids murdered
          Posted by: "helen Ms" jagetoile@... jagetoile
          Date: Mon Jun 4, 2007 5:59 am ((PDT))

        Dear Diana, do you have any at hand fixed stars information in connection with mental diseases except Scheat? many nowadays crimes seem to be linked to psychopathic or instable personalities. have you done some researches in this area? thanks!

      ========
      I'm sorry, Helen, there are too many to list -- it would take too long. Hang in there...the book will be out soon!

      Love, Diana

      Website: http://ye-stars.com

    • helen Ms
      Message 2 of 2 , Jun 6, 2007
        Diana, OK please keep informed of the book, thanks!

            Posted by: "helen Ms" jagetoile@yahoo. fr jagetoile
            Date: Mon Jun 4, 2007 5:59 am ((PDT))