RE : [thefixedstars] Texas events-kids murdered

  • helen Ms
    Message 1 of 8 , Jun 4, 2007
      "One definite pattern that turns up with Scheat (29 Pisces)
      is mental illness and/or emotional instability
      (My Dad was severely manic-depressive (bi-polar); it was his
      Jupiter-SNode cnj)
      Thank you for Plano data!
      Love, Diana

      Dear Diana, do you have any at hand fixed stars information in connection with mental diseases except Scheat? many nowadays crimes seem to be linked to psychopathic or instable personalities. have you done some researches in this area? thanks!

      Message 2 of 8 , Jun 5, 2007
        --- In thefixedstars@yahoogroups.com, helen Ms <jagetoile@...> wrote:

        > "One definite pattern that turns up with Scheat (29 Pisces)
        > is mental illness and/or emotional instability (My Dad was
        severely manic-depressive (bi-polar); it was his
        > Jupiter-SNode cnj)
        > Thank you for Plano data!
        > Love, Diana
        > Website: http://ye-stars. com "
        >
        > Dear Diana, do you have any at hand fixed stars information in
        connection with mental diseases except Scheat? many nowadays crimes
        seem to be linked to psychopathic or instable personalities. have
        you done some researches in this area? thanks!

        There seem to be a good many of them...

        Mark A. Holmes

        > Diana K Rosenberg <fixed.stars@...> a écrit : Mark sent
        > Plano Ceres was aligned with Scheat (Beta
        > Pegasi)
        > ===============
        > One definite pattern that turns up with Scheat (29 Pisces)
        > is mental illness and/or emotional instability
        > (My Dad was severely manic-depressive (bi-polar); it was his
        > Jupiter-SNode cnj)
        > Thank you for Plano data!
        > Love, Diana
        > Website: http://ye-stars.com

        > Ne gardez plus qu'une seule adresse mail ! Copiez vos mails vers
        Yahoo! Mail