Re: Texas events-kids murdered

    Message 1 of 8 , Jun 3, 2007
      The P2 Texas Jupiter (religion, the law) was aligned with the Pleiades
      ("the Weeping Sisters") during much of this arc of time (from the
      Yates murders in June 2001 to the Schlosser murder in November 2004),
      and during part of it the P2 Texas Mercury (the media) was also
      aligned with the Pleiades (by "aligned with the Pleiades," I mean
      within 1 00' of longitude of at least one of the named stars of the
      Pleiades). But that's over.

      However, now we've got the P2 Texas Sun and Mercury aligned with the
      Hyades (the rain stars).

      > > I suppose if you were going ot look at this as a
      > > statewide issue, then
      > > you should look at the chart for when Texas joined
      > > the Union, which
      > > was 29 December 1845, the capitol is Austin Texas. a
      > > noon chart for
      > > that date gives
      > >
      > > Sun 7 Cap 59
      > > Moon 19 Cap 38
      > > Mercury 3 Cap 08
      > > Venus 24 Aqu 59
      > > Mars 04 Ars 45
      > > Jupiter 00 Tau 51 (somehow that does not look
      > > coincidental)
      > > Saturn 16 Aqu 31
      > > Uranus 06 Ars 34
      > > Neptune 23 Aqu 59 (hey they are having a Neptune
      > > return!)
      > > Pluto 22 Ars 58
      > > NN 15 Sco 14
      > >
      > > well some food for thought.
      > >

      > I'll take a look at it.

      new Car Finder tool.
      > http://autos.yahoo.com/carfinder/

    • helen Ms
      Message 2 of 8 , Jun 4, 2007
        "One definite pattern that turns up with Scheat (29 Pisces)
        is mental illness and/or emotional instability
        (My Dad was severely manic-depressive (bi-polar); it was his
        Jupiter-SNode cnj)
        Thank you for Plano data!
        Love, Diana

        Dear Diana, do you have any at hand fixed stars information in connection with mental diseases except Scheat? many nowadays crimes seem to be linked to psychopathic or instable personalities. have you done some researches in this area? thanks!

        Message 3 of 8 , Jun 5, 2007
          --- In thefixedstars@yahoogroups.com, helen Ms <jagetoile@...> wrote:

          > "One definite pattern that turns up with Scheat (29 Pisces)
          > is mental illness and/or emotional instability (My Dad was
          severely manic-depressive (bi-polar); it was his
          > Jupiter-SNode cnj)
          > Thank you for Plano data!
          > Love, Diana
          > Website: http://ye-stars. com "
          >
          > Dear Diana, do you have any at hand fixed stars information in
          connection with mental diseases except Scheat? many nowadays crimes
          seem to be linked to psychopathic or instable personalities. have
          you done some researches in this area? thanks!

          There seem to be a good many of them...

          Mark A. Holmes

          > Diana K Rosenberg <fixed.stars@...> a écrit : Mark sent
          > Plano Ceres was aligned with Scheat (Beta
          > Pegasi)
          > ===============
          > One definite pattern that turns up with Scheat (29 Pisces)
          > is mental illness and/or emotional instability
          > (My Dad was severely manic-depressive (bi-polar); it was his
          > Jupiter-SNode cnj)
          > Thank you for Plano data!
          > Love, Diana
          > Website: http://ye-stars.com

          > Ne gardez plus qu'une seule adresse mail ! Copiez vos mails vers
          Yahoo! Mail