Re: Texas events-kids murdered

    Message 1 of 8 , Jun 2, 2007
      I suppose if you were going ot look at this as a statewide issue, then
      you should look at the chart for when Texas joined the Union, which
      was 29 December 1845, the capitol is Austin Texas. a noon chart for
      that date gives

      Sun 7 Cap 59
      Moon 19 Cap 38
      Mercury 3 Cap 08
      Venus 24 Aqu 59
      Mars 04 Ars 45
      Jupiter 00 Tau 51 (somehow that does not look coincidental)
      Saturn 16 Aqu 31
      Uranus 06 Ars 34
      Neptune 23 Aqu 59 (hey they are having a Neptune return!)
      Pluto 22 Ars 58
      NN 15 Sco 14

      well some food for thought.
      Message 2 of 8 , Jun 3, 2007
        --- msbhavens1 <msbhavens1@...> wrote:

        > I suppose if you were going ot look at this as a
        > statewide issue, then
        > you should look at the chart for when Texas joined
        > the Union, which
        > was 29 December 1845, the capitol is Austin Texas. a
        > noon chart for
        > that date gives
        >
        > Sun 7 Cap 59
        > Moon 19 Cap 38
        > Mercury 3 Cap 08
        > Venus 24 Aqu 59
        > Mars 04 Ars 45
        > Jupiter 00 Tau 51 (somehow that does not look
        > coincidental)
        > Saturn 16 Aqu 31
        > Uranus 06 Ars 34
        > Neptune 23 Aqu 59 (hey they are having a Neptune
        > return!)
        > Pluto 22 Ars 58
        > NN 15 Sco 14
        >
        > well some food for thought.

        I'll take a look at it.

        http://autos.yahoo.com/carfinder/
        Message 3 of 8 , Jun 3, 2007
          The P2 Texas Jupiter (religion, the law) was aligned with the Pleiades
          ("the Weeping Sisters") during much of this arc of time (from the
          Yates murders in June 2001 to the Schlosser murder in November 2004),
          and during part of it the P2 Texas Mercury (the media) was also
          aligned with the Pleiades (by "aligned with the Pleiades," I mean
          within 1 00' of longitude of at least one of the named stars of the
          Pleiades). But that's over.

          However, now we've got the P2 Texas Sun and Mercury aligned with the
          Hyades (the rain stars).

          > > I suppose if you were going ot look at this as a
          > > statewide issue, then
          > > you should look at the chart for when Texas joined
          > > the Union, which
          > > was 29 December 1845, the capitol is Austin Texas. a
          > > noon chart for
          > > that date gives
          > >
          > > Sun 7 Cap 59
          > > Moon 19 Cap 38
          > > Mercury 3 Cap 08
          > > Venus 24 Aqu 59
          > > Mars 04 Ars 45
          > > Jupiter 00 Tau 51 (somehow that does not look
          > > coincidental)
          > > Saturn 16 Aqu 31
          > > Uranus 06 Ars 34
          > > Neptune 23 Aqu 59 (hey they are having a Neptune
          > > return!)
          > > Pluto 22 Ars 58
          > > NN 15 Sco 14
          > >
          > > well some food for thought.
          > >

          > I'll take a look at it.

          new Car Finder tool.
          > http://autos.yahoo.com/carfinder/

        • helen Ms
          Message 4 of 8 , Jun 4, 2007
            "One definite pattern that turns up with Scheat (29 Pisces)
            is mental illness and/or emotional instability
            (My Dad was severely manic-depressive (bi-polar); it was his
            Jupiter-SNode cnj)
            Thank you for Plano data!
            Love, Diana

            Dear Diana, do you have any at hand fixed stars information in connection with mental diseases except Scheat? many nowadays crimes seem to be linked to psychopathic or instable personalities. have you done some researches in this area? thanks!

            Message 5 of 8 , Jun 5, 2007
              --- In thefixedstars@yahoogroups.com, helen Ms <jagetoile@...> wrote:

              > "One definite pattern that turns up with Scheat (29 Pisces)
              > is mental illness and/or emotional instability (My Dad was
              severely manic-depressive (bi-polar); it was his
              > Jupiter-SNode cnj)
              > Thank you for Plano data!
              > Love, Diana
              > Website: http://ye-stars. com "
              >
              > Dear Diana, do you have any at hand fixed stars information in
              connection with mental diseases except Scheat? many nowadays crimes
              seem to be linked to psychopathic or instable personalities. have
              you done some researches in this area? thanks!

              There seem to be a good many of them...

              Mark A. Holmes

              > Diana K Rosenberg <fixed.stars@...> a écrit : Mark sent
              > Plano Ceres was aligned with Scheat (Beta
              > Pegasi)
              > ===============
              > One definite pattern that turns up with Scheat (29 Pisces)
              > is mental illness and/or emotional instability
              > (My Dad was severely manic-depressive (bi-polar); it was his
              > Jupiter-SNode cnj)
              > Thank you for Plano data!
              > Love, Diana
              > Website: http://ye-stars.com

              > Ne gardez plus qu'une seule adresse mail ! Copiez vos mails vers
              Yahoo! Mail