Re: Texas murder suicide

    Message 1 of 11 , Jun 2, 2007

      > --- Trishmare7@... wrote:
      >

      > > I wondered that (about the natal charts of
      > > Dallas/Ft.Worth) too Mark--thanks
      > > for the natal data! More grist to add to the mill
      > > (I still haven't had time
      > > to look at the parans and sky maps for all of the
      > > murders yet, but will).
      > > Why are we not surprised about pro. Venus aligning
      > > with Algol? (Shudder).
      > >

      > Plano is just north of Dallas and New Chapel Hill is
      > maybe an hour's drive east (maybe within range of the
      > Dallas natal chart; I don't have Tyler's natal data).
      >
      > Let me look up the dates of those murders and the
      > progressions.

      Dallas is kind of far away, and Tyler has its own chart; it was
      incorporated January 29, 1850.

      http://www.tsha.utexas.edu/handbook/online/articles/TT/hdt4.html

      At the time of the Laney murders, Tyler's Venus had progressed to
      alignment with Acubens (Alpha Cancri) and its Saturn had progressed to
      alignment with Baten Kaitos (Zeta Ceti).

      "Compulsory transportation" (Baten Kaitos) would be a good way to
      describe not only Deanna Laney taking her boys behind the house to
      bash in their heads with a rock (Saturn), but also her involuntary
      committal (again, Saturn: paying a penalty, confinement for a crime).

      Acubens: "activity, malevolence, poison" (Robson). I remember at the
      time of the murders there was discussion of how fundamentalist
      Christianity tends to foster this sort of thing, not only because
      unstable people are attracted to it, but by skewing perceptions of
      people in the milieu so nobody sees warning signs that most
      non-fundamentalists would pick up on.

      Mark A. Holmes
    • Trishmare7@aol.com
      Message 2 of 11 , Jun 6, 2007
        In a message dated 6/2/2007 3:48:13 A.M. Eastern Daylight Time, mahtezcatpoc@... writes:
        Dallas is kind of far away, and Tyler has its own chart; it was
        incorporated January 29, 1850.
        Thanks for the incorporation data for Tyler and Plano Mark!

        Trish

        See what's free at AOL.com.