Re: Texas events-kids murdered

    Message 1 of 8 , Jun 2, 2007
      <fixed.stars@...> wrote:

      of course the ones I want (and don't have very many of) are people
      > involved in direct, personal aggression against
      > kids.
      >
      > The godawful Beslan school siege turned up on 2 of them, Princeps, Delto
      > Bootis (3 Scorp) and 0Sigma437 Cygni at 6-7 Pisces, a high scorer:
      > in Sept, 2004 at the 3½-day Beslan, Russia school siege of when
      hundreds of
      > schoolchildren and adults were taken hostage by Chechen and Ingushetian
      > terrorists - in the end, 344 were slaughtered, 172 of them children,

      Interesting that you mention Princeps, because I figured that Plano
      being considered a major city by the US Census Bureau (since its
      population is over 100,000--well over 100,000 in Plano's case), it
      would not only be under the influence of the Dallas chart by virtue of
      its proximity to Dallas, but it would have a natal chart of its own.
      And it does. Plano was first incorporated on June 2, 1873.

      http://www.plano.gov/Departments/Police/About+Us/history.htm

      When Dena Schlosser cut off the arms of her 10-month-old daughter
      Margaret (Maggie) with a knife and let the baby bleed to death while
      singing hymns on November 23, 2004, Plano Mercury was aligned with
      Princeps by secondary progression, plus Plano Mars was aligned with
      Sinistra (Nu Ophiuchi), Plano Ceres was aligned with Scheat (Beta
      Pegasi) and Plano Pallas was aligned with Castra by secondary progression.

      (Sinistra gives an "immoral, mean and slovenly nature" according to
      Robson, and Dena Schlosser didn't look too hot when she was checked
      into the Collin County Jail after killing her daughter--check out the
      photo:

      http://www.usatoday.com/news/nation/2004-11-23-baby-killed_x.htm

      Psychotics do tend to be careless about their appearance.)

      Actually, at the time of the Perez murders all these alignments were
      in force with the exception of the one to Princeps. Maybe there was
      one to Sigma Cygni.

      Message 2 of 8 , Jun 2, 2007
        Texas events-kids murdered

        Mark sent

        Plano Ceres was aligned with Scheat (Beta
        Pegasi)

        ===============
        One definite pattern that turns up with Scheat (29 Pisces)
        is mental illness and/or emotional instability

        (My Dad was severely manic-depressive (bi-polar); it was his
        Jupiter-SNode cnj)

        Thank you for Plano data!

        Love, Diana

        Website: http://ye-stars.com

        Message 3 of 8 , Jun 2, 2007
          I suppose if you were going ot look at this as a statewide issue, then
          you should look at the chart for when Texas joined the Union, which
          was 29 December 1845, the capitol is Austin Texas. a noon chart for
          that date gives

          Sun 7 Cap 59
          Moon 19 Cap 38
          Mercury 3 Cap 08
          Venus 24 Aqu 59
          Mars 04 Ars 45
          Jupiter 00 Tau 51 (somehow that does not look coincidental)
          Saturn 16 Aqu 31
          Uranus 06 Ars 34
          Neptune 23 Aqu 59 (hey they are having a Neptune return!)
          Pluto 22 Ars 58
          NN 15 Sco 14

          well some food for thought.
          Message 4 of 8 , Jun 3, 2007
            --- msbhavens1 <msbhavens1@...> wrote:

            > I suppose if you were going ot look at this as a
            > statewide issue, then
            > you should look at the chart for when Texas joined
            > the Union, which
            > was 29 December 1845, the capitol is Austin Texas. a
            > noon chart for
            > that date gives
            >
            > Sun 7 Cap 59
            > Moon 19 Cap 38
            > Mercury 3 Cap 08
            > Venus 24 Aqu 59
            > Mars 04 Ars 45
            > Jupiter 00 Tau 51 (somehow that does not look
            > coincidental)
            > Saturn 16 Aqu 31
            > Uranus 06 Ars 34
            > Neptune 23 Aqu 59 (hey they are having a Neptune
            > return!)
            > Pluto 22 Ars 58
            > NN 15 Sco 14
            >
            > well some food for thought.

            I'll take a look at it.

            http://autos.yahoo.com/carfinder/
            Message 5 of 8 , Jun 3, 2007
              The P2 Texas Jupiter (religion, the law) was aligned with the Pleiades
              ("the Weeping Sisters") during much of this arc of time (from the
              Yates murders in June 2001 to the Schlosser murder in November 2004),
              and during part of it the P2 Texas Mercury (the media) was also
              aligned with the Pleiades (by "aligned with the Pleiades," I mean
              within 1 00' of longitude of at least one of the named stars of the
              Pleiades). But that's over.

              However, now we've got the P2 Texas Sun and Mercury aligned with the
              Hyades (the rain stars).

              > > I suppose if you were going ot look at this as a
              > > statewide issue, then
              > > you should look at the chart for when Texas joined
              > > the Union, which
              > > was 29 December 1845, the capitol is Austin Texas. a
              > > noon chart for
              > > that date gives
              > >
              > > Sun 7 Cap 59
              > > Moon 19 Cap 38
              > > Mercury 3 Cap 08
              > > Venus 24 Aqu 59
              > > Mars 04 Ars 45
              > > Jupiter 00 Tau 51 (somehow that does not look
              > > coincidental)
              > > Saturn 16 Aqu 31
              > > Uranus 06 Ars 34
              > > Neptune 23 Aqu 59 (hey they are having a Neptune
              > > return!)
              > > Pluto 22 Ars 58
              > > NN 15 Sco 14
              > >
              > > well some food for thought.
              > >

              > I'll take a look at it.

              new Car Finder tool.
              > http://autos.yahoo.com/carfinder/

            • helen Ms
              Message 6 of 8 , Jun 4, 2007
                "One definite pattern that turns up with Scheat (29 Pisces)
                is mental illness and/or emotional instability
                (My Dad was severely manic-depressive (bi-polar); it was his
                Jupiter-SNode cnj)
                Thank you for Plano data!
                Love, Diana

                Dear Diana, do you have any at hand fixed stars information in connection with mental diseases except Scheat? many nowadays crimes seem to be linked to psychopathic or instable personalities. have you done some researches in this area? thanks!

                Message 7 of 8 , Jun 5, 2007
                  --- In thefixedstars@yahoogroups.com, helen Ms <jagetoile@...> wrote:

                  > "One definite pattern that turns up with Scheat (29 Pisces)
                  > is mental illness and/or emotional instability (My Dad was
                  severely manic-depressive (bi-polar); it was his
                  > Jupiter-SNode cnj)
                  > Thank you for Plano data!
                  > Love, Diana
                  > Website: http://ye-stars. com "
                  >
                  > Dear Diana, do you have any at hand fixed stars information in
                  connection with mental diseases except Scheat? many nowadays crimes
                  seem to be linked to psychopathic or instable personalities. have
                  you done some researches in this area? thanks!

                  There seem to be a good many of them...

                  Mark A. Holmes

                  > Diana K Rosenberg <fixed.stars@...> a écrit : Mark sent
                  > Plano Ceres was aligned with Scheat (Beta
                  > Pegasi)
                  > ===============
                  > One definite pattern that turns up with Scheat (29 Pisces)
                  > is mental illness and/or emotional instability
                  > (My Dad was severely manic-depressive (bi-polar); it was his
                  > Jupiter-SNode cnj)
                  > Thank you for Plano data!
                  > Love, Diana
                  > Website: http://ye-stars.com

                  > Ne gardez plus qu'une seule adresse mail ! Copiez vos mails vers
                  Yahoo! Mail