Re: Texas murder suicide

    Message 1 of 11 , Jun 2, 2007

      > --- Trishmare7@... wrote:
      >

      > > I wondered that (about the natal charts of
      > > Dallas/Ft.Worth) too Mark--thanks
      > > for the natal data! More grist to add to the mill
      > > (I still haven't had time
      > > to look at the parans and sky maps for all of the
      > > murders yet, but will).
      > > Why are we not surprised about pro. Venus aligning
      > > with Algol? (Shudder).
      > >

      > Plano is just north of Dallas and New Chapel Hill is
      > maybe an hour's drive east (maybe within range of the
      > Dallas natal chart; I don't have Tyler's natal data).
      >
      > Let me look up the dates of those murders and the
      > progressions.
      >
      > Mark A. Holmes
      >

      > > In a message dated 5/31/2007 8:41:59 P.M. Eastern
      > > Daylight Time,
      > > mahtezcatpoc@... writes:
      > >
      > > The data, from Dodson's book *Horoscopes of the US
      > > States and Cities*
      > > (pp.132-133)(
      > >
      > > Dallas: February 2, 1856, noon, Dallas.
      > > Fort Worth: February 15, 1873, noon, Fort Worth.
      > >
      > > ****
      > >
      > > ...Well, Fort Worth Venus, progressed to today's
      > > date, is aligned with
      > > Algol.

      July 16, 2002 (Perez murders in Hudson Oaks): Fort Worth North Node
      aligned with Algol by secondary progression.

      Here you have other alignments with stars associated with violence,
      crime or sorrow also:

      September 25, 2003 (Diaz murders in Plano)
      November 23, 2004 (Schlosser murder in Plano): Dallas Uranus aligned
      with Algol by secondary progression.

      Also, again in both cases: Dallas Mercury aligned with Polaris by
      secondary progression.

      Dallas Pluto aligned with Hamal (Alpha Arietis) by secondary progression.

      Dallas Juno aligned with Castra (Epsilon Capricorni) by secondary
      progression.

      Dallas Vesta aligned with Alcyone (Eta Tauri)/Pleiades by secondary
      progression.

      Message 2 of 11 , Jun 2, 2007

        > --- Trishmare7@... wrote:
        >

        > > I wondered that (about the natal charts of
        > > Dallas/Ft.Worth) too Mark--thanks
        > > for the natal data! More grist to add to the mill
        > > (I still haven't had time
        > > to look at the parans and sky maps for all of the
        > > murders yet, but will).
        > > Why are we not surprised about pro. Venus aligning
        > > with Algol? (Shudder).
        > >

        > Plano is just north of Dallas and New Chapel Hill is
        > maybe an hour's drive east (maybe within range of the
        > Dallas natal chart; I don't have Tyler's natal data).
        >
        > Let me look up the dates of those murders and the
        > progressions.

        Dallas is kind of far away, and Tyler has its own chart; it was
        incorporated January 29, 1850.

        http://www.tsha.utexas.edu/handbook/online/articles/TT/hdt4.html

        At the time of the Laney murders, Tyler's Venus had progressed to
        alignment with Acubens (Alpha Cancri) and its Saturn had progressed to
        alignment with Baten Kaitos (Zeta Ceti).

        "Compulsory transportation" (Baten Kaitos) would be a good way to
        describe not only Deanna Laney taking her boys behind the house to
        bash in their heads with a rock (Saturn), but also her involuntary
        committal (again, Saturn: paying a penalty, confinement for a crime).

        Acubens: "activity, malevolence, poison" (Robson). I remember at the
        time of the murders there was discussion of how fundamentalist
        Christianity tends to foster this sort of thing, not only because
        unstable people are attracted to it, but by skewing perceptions of
        people in the milieu so nobody sees warning signs that most
        non-fundamentalists would pick up on.

        Mark A. Holmes
      • Trishmare7@aol.com
        Message 3 of 11 , Jun 6, 2007
          In a message dated 6/2/2007 3:48:13 A.M. Eastern Daylight Time, mahtezcatpoc@... writes:
          Dallas is kind of far away, and Tyler has its own chart; it was
          incorporated January 29, 1850.
          Thanks for the incorporation data for Tyler and Plano Mark!

          Trish

          See what's free at AOL.com.