Texas events-kids murdered

    Message 1 of 8 , Jun 1, 2007
      Texas events-kids murdered

      Hi

      After I hit "sent" on the last message I finished reading the messages in
      the Digest - and I also wanted to say a bit more -

      First, that S African sojourn with Bernadette sounds fascinating! I wish I
      could have been there...

      Second, I should have mentioned in my other post that there were 33 stars on my list
      that matched the 32-33 N declination - geog latitude parameters - I only mentioned the
      ones where I had high scores of events that hurt children (1st I went thru my 2,400-star list
      eyeballing the declinations, then I raced thru the files keying
      "find" to "children") and then checked whether they involved harm to children, whether
      personal or accidental - like the 1944 Ringling Circus fire, and the 1904 General Slocum
      ship fire:
      the Ringling circus fire in Hartford, CT in 1944 that killed 168 and injured 250, many of them children,
      and
      in 1904 old, rotting excursion steamer General Slocum with 1,500 on board caught fire on the East River of New York City and burned to her water line: fire hoses and life preservers were crumbling and useless, panic took hold: 1,021 died, most of them women and children;

      But of course the ones I want (and don't have very many of) are people involved in direct, personal aggression against
      kids.

      The godawful Beslan school siege turned up on 2 of them, Princeps, Delto Bootis (3 Scorp) and 0Sigma437 Cygni at 6-7 Pisces, a high scorer:

      in Sept, 2004 at the 3½-day Beslan, Russia school siege of when hundreds of schoolchildren and adults were taken hostage by Chechen and Ingushetian terrorists - in the end, 344 were slaughtered, 172 of them children,

      Love, Diana

      Website: http://ye-stars.com

      Message 2 of 8 , Jun 2, 2007
        <fixed.stars@...> wrote:

        of course the ones I want (and don't have very many of) are people
        > involved in direct, personal aggression against
        > kids.
        >
        > The godawful Beslan school siege turned up on 2 of them, Princeps, Delto
        > Bootis (3 Scorp) and 0Sigma437 Cygni at 6-7 Pisces, a high scorer:
        > in Sept, 2004 at the 3½-day Beslan, Russia school siege of when
        hundreds of
        > schoolchildren and adults were taken hostage by Chechen and Ingushetian
        > terrorists - in the end, 344 were slaughtered, 172 of them children,

        Interesting that you mention Princeps, because I figured that Plano
        being considered a major city by the US Census Bureau (since its
        population is over 100,000--well over 100,000 in Plano's case), it
        would not only be under the influence of the Dallas chart by virtue of
        its proximity to Dallas, but it would have a natal chart of its own.
        And it does. Plano was first incorporated on June 2, 1873.

        http://www.plano.gov/Departments/Police/About+Us/history.htm

        When Dena Schlosser cut off the arms of her 10-month-old daughter
        Margaret (Maggie) with a knife and let the baby bleed to death while
        singing hymns on November 23, 2004, Plano Mercury was aligned with
        Princeps by secondary progression, plus Plano Mars was aligned with
        Sinistra (Nu Ophiuchi), Plano Ceres was aligned with Scheat (Beta
        Pegasi) and Plano Pallas was aligned with Castra by secondary progression.

        (Sinistra gives an "immoral, mean and slovenly nature" according to
        Robson, and Dena Schlosser didn't look too hot when she was checked
        into the Collin County Jail after killing her daughter--check out the
        photo:

        http://www.usatoday.com/news/nation/2004-11-23-baby-killed_x.htm

        Psychotics do tend to be careless about their appearance.)

        Actually, at the time of the Perez murders all these alignments were
        in force with the exception of the one to Princeps. Maybe there was
        one to Sigma Cygni.

        Message 3 of 8 , Jun 2, 2007
          Texas events-kids murdered

          Mark sent

          Plano Ceres was aligned with Scheat (Beta
          Pegasi)

          ===============
          One definite pattern that turns up with Scheat (29 Pisces)
          is mental illness and/or emotional instability

          (My Dad was severely manic-depressive (bi-polar); it was his
          Jupiter-SNode cnj)

          Thank you for Plano data!

          Love, Diana

          Website: http://ye-stars.com

          Message 4 of 8 , Jun 2, 2007
            I suppose if you were going ot look at this as a statewide issue, then
            you should look at the chart for when Texas joined the Union, which
            was 29 December 1845, the capitol is Austin Texas. a noon chart for
            that date gives

            Sun 7 Cap 59
            Moon 19 Cap 38
            Mercury 3 Cap 08
            Venus 24 Aqu 59
            Mars 04 Ars 45
            Jupiter 00 Tau 51 (somehow that does not look coincidental)
            Saturn 16 Aqu 31
            Uranus 06 Ars 34
            Neptune 23 Aqu 59 (hey they are having a Neptune return!)
            Pluto 22 Ars 58
            NN 15 Sco 14

            well some food for thought.
            Message 5 of 8 , Jun 3, 2007
              --- msbhavens1 <msbhavens1@...> wrote:

              > I suppose if you were going ot look at this as a
              > statewide issue, then
              > you should look at the chart for when Texas joined
              > the Union, which
              > was 29 December 1845, the capitol is Austin Texas. a
              > noon chart for
              > that date gives
              >
              > Sun 7 Cap 59
              > Moon 19 Cap 38
              > Mercury 3 Cap 08
              > Venus 24 Aqu 59
              > Mars 04 Ars 45
              > Jupiter 00 Tau 51 (somehow that does not look
              > coincidental)
              > Saturn 16 Aqu 31
              > Uranus 06 Ars 34
              > Neptune 23 Aqu 59 (hey they are having a Neptune
              > return!)
              > Pluto 22 Ars 58
              > NN 15 Sco 14
              >
              > well some food for thought.

              I'll take a look at it.

              http://autos.yahoo.com/carfinder/
              Message 6 of 8 , Jun 3, 2007
                The P2 Texas Jupiter (religion, the law) was aligned with the Pleiades
                ("the Weeping Sisters") during much of this arc of time (from the
                Yates murders in June 2001 to the Schlosser murder in November 2004),
                and during part of it the P2 Texas Mercury (the media) was also
                aligned with the Pleiades (by "aligned with the Pleiades," I mean
                within 1 00' of longitude of at least one of the named stars of the
                Pleiades). But that's over.

                However, now we've got the P2 Texas Sun and Mercury aligned with the
                Hyades (the rain stars).

                > > I suppose if you were going ot look at this as a
                > > statewide issue, then
                > > you should look at the chart for when Texas joined
                > > the Union, which
                > > was 29 December 1845, the capitol is Austin Texas. a
                > > noon chart for
                > > that date gives
                > >
                > > Sun 7 Cap 59
                > > Moon 19 Cap 38
                > > Mercury 3 Cap 08
                > > Venus 24 Aqu 59
                > > Mars 04 Ars 45
                > > Jupiter 00 Tau 51 (somehow that does not look
                > > coincidental)
                > > Saturn 16 Aqu 31
                > > Uranus 06 Ars 34
                > > Neptune 23 Aqu 59 (hey they are having a Neptune
                > > return!)
                > > Pluto 22 Ars 58
                > > NN 15 Sco 14
                > >
                > > well some food for thought.
                > >

                > I'll take a look at it.

                new Car Finder tool.
                > http://autos.yahoo.com/carfinder/

              • helen Ms
                Message 7 of 8 , Jun 4, 2007
                  "One definite pattern that turns up with Scheat (29 Pisces)
                  is mental illness and/or emotional instability
                  (My Dad was severely manic-depressive (bi-polar); it was his
                  Jupiter-SNode cnj)
                  Thank you for Plano data!
                  Love, Diana

                  Dear Diana, do you have any at hand fixed stars information in connection with mental diseases except Scheat? many nowadays crimes seem to be linked to psychopathic or instable personalities. have you done some researches in this area? thanks!

                  Message 8 of 8 , Jun 5, 2007
                    --- In thefixedstars@yahoogroups.com, helen Ms <jagetoile@...> wrote:

                    > "One definite pattern that turns up with Scheat (29 Pisces)
                    > is mental illness and/or emotional instability (My Dad was
                    severely manic-depressive (bi-polar); it was his
                    > Jupiter-SNode cnj)
                    > Thank you for Plano data!
                    > Love, Diana
                    > Website: http://ye-stars. com "
                    >
                    > Dear Diana, do you have any at hand fixed stars information in
                    connection with mental diseases except Scheat? many nowadays crimes
                    seem to be linked to psychopathic or instable personalities. have
                    you done some researches in this area? thanks!

                    There seem to be a good many of them...

                    Mark A. Holmes

                    > Diana K Rosenberg <fixed.stars@...> a écrit : Mark sent
                    > Plano Ceres was aligned with Scheat (Beta
                    > Pegasi)
                    > ===============
                    > One definite pattern that turns up with Scheat (29 Pisces)
                    > is mental illness and/or emotional instability
                    > (My Dad was severely manic-depressive (bi-polar); it was his
                    > Jupiter-SNode cnj)
                    > Thank you for Plano data!
                    > Love, Diana
                    > Website: http://ye-stars.com

                    > Ne gardez plus qu'une seule adresse mail ! Copiez vos mails vers
                    Yahoo! Mail