Re: [thefixedstars] Re: Texas murder suicide

  • Trishmare7@aol.com
    Message 1 of 11 , Jun 1, 2007
      I wondered that (about the natal charts of Dallas/Ft.Worth) too Mark--thanks for the natal data!  More grist to add to the mill (I still haven't had time to look at the parans and sky maps for all of the murders yet, but will).  Why are we not surprised about pro. Venus aligning with Algol? (Shudder).

      Trish Marie

      In a message dated 5/31/2007 8:41:59 P.M. Eastern Daylight Time, mahtezcatpoc@... writes:
      The data, from Dodson's book *Horoscopes of the US States and Cities*
      (pp.132-133) :

      Dallas: February 2, 1856, noon, Dallas.
      Fort Worth: February 15, 1873, noon, Fort Worth.

      ****

      ...Well, Fort Worth Venus, progressed to today's date, is aligned with
      Algol.

      See what's free at AOL.com.
      Message 2 of 11 , Jun 1, 2007
        --- Trishmare7@... wrote:

        > I wondered that (about the natal charts of
        > Dallas/Ft.Worth) too Mark--thanks
        > for the natal data! More grist to add to the mill
        > (I still haven't had time
        > to look at the parans and sky maps for all of the
        > murders yet, but will).
        > Why are we not surprised about pro. Venus aligning
        > with Algol? (Shudder).

        Plano is just north of Dallas and New Chapel Hill is
        maybe an hour's drive east (maybe within range of the
        Dallas natal chart; I don't have Tyler's natal data).

        Let me look up the dates of those murders and the
        progressions.

        > Daylight Time,
        > mahtezcatpoc@... writes:
        >
        > The data, from Dodson's book *Horoscopes of the US
        > States and Cities*
        > (pp.132-133)(
        >
        > Dallas: February 2, 1856, noon, Dallas.
        > Fort Worth: February 15, 1873, noon, Fort Worth.
        >
        > ****
        >
        > ...Well, Fort Worth Venus, progressed to today's
        > date, is aligned with
        > Algol.

        > free at http://www.aol.com

        Need Mail bonding?
        Message 3 of 11 , Jun 2, 2007

          > --- Trishmare7@... wrote:
          >

          > > I wondered that (about the natal charts of
          > > Dallas/Ft.Worth) too Mark--thanks
          > > for the natal data! More grist to add to the mill
          > > (I still haven't had time
          > > to look at the parans and sky maps for all of the
          > > murders yet, but will).
          > > Why are we not surprised about pro. Venus aligning
          > > with Algol? (Shudder).
          > >

          > Plano is just north of Dallas and New Chapel Hill is
          > maybe an hour's drive east (maybe within range of the
          > Dallas natal chart; I don't have Tyler's natal data).
          >
          > Let me look up the dates of those murders and the
          > progressions.
          >
          > Mark A. Holmes
          >

          > > In a message dated 5/31/2007 8:41:59 P.M. Eastern
          > > Daylight Time,
          > > mahtezcatpoc@... writes:
          > >
          > > The data, from Dodson's book *Horoscopes of the US
          > > States and Cities*
          > > (pp.132-133)(
          > >
          > > Dallas: February 2, 1856, noon, Dallas.
          > > Fort Worth: February 15, 1873, noon, Fort Worth.
          > >
          > > ****
          > >
          > > ...Well, Fort Worth Venus, progressed to today's
          > > date, is aligned with
          > > Algol.

          July 16, 2002 (Perez murders in Hudson Oaks): Fort Worth North Node
          aligned with Algol by secondary progression.

          Here you have other alignments with stars associated with violence,
          crime or sorrow also:

          September 25, 2003 (Diaz murders in Plano)
          November 23, 2004 (Schlosser murder in Plano): Dallas Uranus aligned
          with Algol by secondary progression.

          Also, again in both cases: Dallas Mercury aligned with Polaris by
          secondary progression.

          Dallas Pluto aligned with Hamal (Alpha Arietis) by secondary progression.

          Dallas Juno aligned with Castra (Epsilon Capricorni) by secondary
          progression.

          Dallas Vesta aligned with Alcyone (Eta Tauri)/Pleiades by secondary
          progression.

          Message 4 of 11 , Jun 2, 2007

            > --- Trishmare7@... wrote:
            >

            > > I wondered that (about the natal charts of
            > > Dallas/Ft.Worth) too Mark--thanks
            > > for the natal data! More grist to add to the mill
            > > (I still haven't had time
            > > to look at the parans and sky maps for all of the
            > > murders yet, but will).
            > > Why are we not surprised about pro. Venus aligning
            > > with Algol? (Shudder).
            > >

            > Plano is just north of Dallas and New Chapel Hill is
            > maybe an hour's drive east (maybe within range of the
            > Dallas natal chart; I don't have Tyler's natal data).
            >
            > Let me look up the dates of those murders and the
            > progressions.

            Dallas is kind of far away, and Tyler has its own chart; it was
            incorporated January 29, 1850.

            http://www.tsha.utexas.edu/handbook/online/articles/TT/hdt4.html

            At the time of the Laney murders, Tyler's Venus had progressed to
            alignment with Acubens (Alpha Cancri) and its Saturn had progressed to
            alignment with Baten Kaitos (Zeta Ceti).

            "Compulsory transportation" (Baten Kaitos) would be a good way to
            describe not only Deanna Laney taking her boys behind the house to
            bash in their heads with a rock (Saturn), but also her involuntary
            committal (again, Saturn: paying a penalty, confinement for a crime).

            Acubens: "activity, malevolence, poison" (Robson). I remember at the
            time of the murders there was discussion of how fundamentalist
            Christianity tends to foster this sort of thing, not only because
            unstable people are attracted to it, but by skewing perceptions of
            people in the milieu so nobody sees warning signs that most
            non-fundamentalists would pick up on.

            Mark A. Holmes
          • Trishmare7@aol.com
            Message 5 of 11 , Jun 6, 2007
              In a message dated 6/2/2007 3:48:13 A.M. Eastern Daylight Time, mahtezcatpoc@... writes:
              Dallas is kind of far away, and Tyler has its own chart; it was
              incorporated January 29, 1850.
              Thanks for the incorporation data for Tyler and Plano Mark!

              Trish

              See what's free at AOL.com.