Re: Texas murder suicide

    Message 1 of 11 , May 31, 2007
      --- In thefixedstars@yahoogroups.com, Trishmare7@... wrote:

      > When the story broke here about these latest Texas child murders,
      the first
      > thing I thought was jeeze, what's up with Texas? So many mothers
      drowning
      > and hanging and in other ways killing their kids there. But then I
      immediately
      > remembered what Bernadette said about looking at the parans along
      latitudes
      > when events seem to cluster there, so I looked up all the murders
      and the
      > cities and there it was--all but the one right along the same
      latitude (and
      > longitude for that matter). The Yates case was Houston but that's
      still close.
      > That plus using Starlight to find the parans is all I've had time
      to do so
      > far but am going to research more (just to satisfy my own curiosity)
      later.

      I'm looking forward to seeing them.

      BTW: The Laney murders occurred not exactly in Tyler, but in New
      Chapel Hill, a village of about 1000 adjoining Tyler on the east. I
      don't know how much difference that's going to make.

      I find it intriguing that so many of these cases of mothers killing
      their children are happening in this relatively confined area (in the
      Dallas-Fort Worth Metroplex and within a range of about 100 miles to
      the east of Dallas and to the west of Fort Worth). I wonder if there
      are aspects, like progressions to fixed stars, in the Dallas and Fort
      Worth natal charts that might also reflect these events. I'm going by
      Carolyn Dodson's theory that a city's natal chart influences the
      region around the city as well as the city itself, and Dallas
      (population about 1.2 million) and Fort Worth (population about
      650,000) are the two largest of the various municipalities that make
      up the Dallas-Fort Worth Metroplex.

      I think I'll look that up.

      The data, from Dodson's book *Horoscopes of the US States and Cities*
      (pp.132-133):

      Dallas: February 2, 1856, noon, Dallas.
      Fort Worth: February 15, 1873, noon, Fort Worth.

      ****

      ...Well, Fort Worth Venus, progressed to today's date, is aligned with
      Algol.

      Mark A. Holmes
    • Trishmare7@aol.com
      Message 2 of 11 , Jun 1, 2007
        I wondered that (about the natal charts of Dallas/Ft.Worth) too Mark--thanks for the natal data!  More grist to add to the mill (I still haven't had time to look at the parans and sky maps for all of the murders yet, but will).  Why are we not surprised about pro. Venus aligning with Algol? (Shudder).

        Trish Marie

        In a message dated 5/31/2007 8:41:59 P.M. Eastern Daylight Time, mahtezcatpoc@... writes:
        The data, from Dodson's book *Horoscopes of the US States and Cities*
        (pp.132-133) :

        Dallas: February 2, 1856, noon, Dallas.
        Fort Worth: February 15, 1873, noon, Fort Worth.

        ****

        ...Well, Fort Worth Venus, progressed to today's date, is aligned with
        Algol.

        See what's free at AOL.com.
        Message 3 of 11 , Jun 1, 2007
          --- Trishmare7@... wrote:

          > I wondered that (about the natal charts of
          > Dallas/Ft.Worth) too Mark--thanks
          > for the natal data! More grist to add to the mill
          > (I still haven't had time
          > to look at the parans and sky maps for all of the
          > murders yet, but will).
          > Why are we not surprised about pro. Venus aligning
          > with Algol? (Shudder).

          Plano is just north of Dallas and New Chapel Hill is
          maybe an hour's drive east (maybe within range of the
          Dallas natal chart; I don't have Tyler's natal data).

          Let me look up the dates of those murders and the
          progressions.

          > Daylight Time,
          > mahtezcatpoc@... writes:
          >
          > The data, from Dodson's book *Horoscopes of the US
          > States and Cities*
          > (pp.132-133)(
          >
          > Dallas: February 2, 1856, noon, Dallas.
          > Fort Worth: February 15, 1873, noon, Fort Worth.
          >
          > ****
          >
          > ...Well, Fort Worth Venus, progressed to today's
          > date, is aligned with
          > Algol.

          > free at http://www.aol.com

          Need Mail bonding?
          Message 4 of 11 , Jun 2, 2007

            > --- Trishmare7@... wrote:
            >

            > > I wondered that (about the natal charts of
            > > Dallas/Ft.Worth) too Mark--thanks
            > > for the natal data! More grist to add to the mill
            > > (I still haven't had time
            > > to look at the parans and sky maps for all of the
            > > murders yet, but will).
            > > Why are we not surprised about pro. Venus aligning
            > > with Algol? (Shudder).
            > >

            > Plano is just north of Dallas and New Chapel Hill is
            > maybe an hour's drive east (maybe within range of the
            > Dallas natal chart; I don't have Tyler's natal data).
            >
            > Let me look up the dates of those murders and the
            > progressions.
            >
            > Mark A. Holmes
            >

            > > In a message dated 5/31/2007 8:41:59 P.M. Eastern
            > > Daylight Time,
            > > mahtezcatpoc@... writes:
            > >
            > > The data, from Dodson's book *Horoscopes of the US
            > > States and Cities*
            > > (pp.132-133)(
            > >
            > > Dallas: February 2, 1856, noon, Dallas.
            > > Fort Worth: February 15, 1873, noon, Fort Worth.
            > >
            > > ****
            > >
            > > ...Well, Fort Worth Venus, progressed to today's
            > > date, is aligned with
            > > Algol.

            July 16, 2002 (Perez murders in Hudson Oaks): Fort Worth North Node
            aligned with Algol by secondary progression.

            Here you have other alignments with stars associated with violence,
            crime or sorrow also:

            September 25, 2003 (Diaz murders in Plano)
            November 23, 2004 (Schlosser murder in Plano): Dallas Uranus aligned
            with Algol by secondary progression.

            Also, again in both cases: Dallas Mercury aligned with Polaris by
            secondary progression.

            Dallas Pluto aligned with Hamal (Alpha Arietis) by secondary progression.

            Dallas Juno aligned with Castra (Epsilon Capricorni) by secondary
            progression.

            Dallas Vesta aligned with Alcyone (Eta Tauri)/Pleiades by secondary
            progression.

            Message 5 of 11 , Jun 2, 2007

              > --- Trishmare7@... wrote:
              >

              > > I wondered that (about the natal charts of
              > > Dallas/Ft.Worth) too Mark--thanks
              > > for the natal data! More grist to add to the mill
              > > (I still haven't had time
              > > to look at the parans and sky maps for all of the
              > > murders yet, but will).
              > > Why are we not surprised about pro. Venus aligning
              > > with Algol? (Shudder).
              > >

              > Plano is just north of Dallas and New Chapel Hill is
              > maybe an hour's drive east (maybe within range of the
              > Dallas natal chart; I don't have Tyler's natal data).
              >
              > Let me look up the dates of those murders and the
              > progressions.

              Dallas is kind of far away, and Tyler has its own chart; it was
              incorporated January 29, 1850.

              http://www.tsha.utexas.edu/handbook/online/articles/TT/hdt4.html

              At the time of the Laney murders, Tyler's Venus had progressed to
              alignment with Acubens (Alpha Cancri) and its Saturn had progressed to
              alignment with Baten Kaitos (Zeta Ceti).

              "Compulsory transportation" (Baten Kaitos) would be a good way to
              describe not only Deanna Laney taking her boys behind the house to
              bash in their heads with a rock (Saturn), but also her involuntary
              committal (again, Saturn: paying a penalty, confinement for a crime).

              Acubens: "activity, malevolence, poison" (Robson). I remember at the
              time of the murders there was discussion of how fundamentalist
              Christianity tends to foster this sort of thing, not only because
              unstable people are attracted to it, but by skewing perceptions of
              people in the milieu so nobody sees warning signs that most
              non-fundamentalists would pick up on.

              Mark A. Holmes
            • Trishmare7@aol.com
              Message 6 of 11 , Jun 6, 2007
                In a message dated 6/2/2007 3:48:13 A.M. Eastern Daylight Time, mahtezcatpoc@... writes:
                Dallas is kind of far away, and Tyler has its own chart; it was
                incorporated January 29, 1850.
                Thanks for the incorporation data for Tyler and Plano Mark!

                Trish

                See what's free at AOL.com.