Re: Love, Passion & Romance (Venus in different Signs) [Aries-Virgo]

    Message 1 of 2 , May 11, 2007
      Try to keep your posts related to the topic of this list.

      Mark A. Holmes

      --- In thefixedstars@yahoogroups.com, Seth Sahib <bhagyae_sparsh@...>
      wrote:

      > Dear group members,
      >
      > As we all know that Venus is related to love, romance and passion.
      It has different results in different signs, but can vary according to
      aspects, placement in houses and other things.

      Message 2 of 2 , May 11, 2007

        > Try to keep your posts related to the topic of this list.

        Wow, you cross-posted this stuff to a bunch of other groups in
        addition to mine.

        You're all done here.