Re: [thefixedstars] Re: is there a fixed star for Publishers?

  • awc99@mindspring.com
    Message 1 of 7 , May 10, 2007
      Publishing houses are in the business of producing and selling books. . .
      it is therefor a business. ANY business would be represented as the 10th house
      and its significator. Cast a Horary chart and look for the star
      parans, they will tell you
      the story along with the indices of the planetary significators.

      Arthyr