Re: is there a fixed star for Publishers?

    Message 1 of 7 , May 10, 2007

      > Actually not my career, this is to do with the dessecration of
      some
      > childrens literature that I love and am horrified ot see abridged
      and
      > vandalized.
      >
      > so the basis of the horary, is will trying ot get a boycott of
      Harper
      > Collins and its subsideries for say 6 months , do any good? since
      > they make it very hard for people to contact them directly, I was
      > thinking an orgnaized boycott would be the most effective... but
      then
      > when I went to do horary realized I wasnt' certain what houses to
      > look at, etc... I had thought 3 but 9 makes sense as well.
      >
      > MissB

      Okay, so maybe the star alignments/conjunctions with planets ruling
      or posited in the 9th (since a publisher is what your question is
      about) would affect the outcome.

      Horary astrology isn't my specialty.

      _

    • awc99@mindspring.com
      Message 2 of 7 , May 10, 2007
        Publishing houses are in the business of producing and selling books. . .
        it is therefor a business. ANY business would be represented as the 10th house
        and its significator. Cast a Horary chart and look for the star
        parans, they will tell you
        the story along with the indices of the planetary significators.

        Arthyr