Re: [thefixedstars] Re: is there a fixed star for Publishers?

    Message 1 of 7 , May 8, 2007
      --- Diana K Rosenberg <fixed.stars@...> wrote:

      > Re: is there a fixed star for Publishers?
      > Posted by: "awc99@..."
      > awc99@... kaldu4you
      > Date: Mon May 7, 2007 7:48 pm ((PDT))
      >
      > Arthyr sent
      >
      > Publishing is a business.
      >
      > 10th house
      > ======================
      > I just checked Lee Lehman's Book of Rulerships;
      > there is no listing for
      > publishers, but Books are 9th house (Ref: Al-Biruni,
      > William Lilly).

      Rex Bills says Mercury and Jupiter.

      > Sorry, don't know any fised star(s) for publishers.
      > I would need to collect
      > data on publishing companies and see whether there
      > is a pattern.

      Maybe you can look at fixed star
      alignments/conjunctions/whatever to Mercury, Jupiter,
      and the ruler(s) of your 9th house, Beth. Also your
      10th-house ruler(s), since this is your career and
      your publishers are your bosses (both 10th-house).

      Message 2 of 7 , May 8, 2007
        Actually not my career, this is to do with the dessecration of some
        childrens literature that I love and am horrified ot see abridged and
        vandalized.

        so the basis of the horary, is will trying ot get a boycott of Harper
        Collins and its subsideries for say 6 months , do any good? since
        they make it very hard for people to contact them directly, I was
        thinking an orgnaized boycott would be the most effective... but then
        when I went to do horary realized I wasnt' certain what houses to
        look at, etc... I had thought 3 but 9 makes sense as well.

        ______________

        Message 3 of 7 , May 10, 2007

          > Actually not my career, this is to do with the dessecration of
          some
          > childrens literature that I love and am horrified ot see abridged
          and
          > vandalized.
          >
          > so the basis of the horary, is will trying ot get a boycott of
          Harper
          > Collins and its subsideries for say 6 months , do any good? since
          > they make it very hard for people to contact them directly, I was
          > thinking an orgnaized boycott would be the most effective... but
          then
          > when I went to do horary realized I wasnt' certain what houses to
          > look at, etc... I had thought 3 but 9 makes sense as well.
          >
          > MissB

          Okay, so maybe the star alignments/conjunctions with planets ruling
          or posited in the 9th (since a publisher is what your question is
          about) would affect the outcome.

          Horary astrology isn't my specialty.

          _

        • awc99@mindspring.com
          Message 4 of 7 , May 10, 2007
            Publishing houses are in the business of producing and selling books. . .
            it is therefor a business. ANY business would be represented as the 10th house
            and its significator. Cast a Horary chart and look for the star
            parans, they will tell you
            the story along with the indices of the planetary significators.

            Arthyr