Re: [thefixedstars] Pluto into Cap

    Message 1 of 5 , May 8, 2007
      Maybe with Polaris Australis in the picture controls
      will be seen as unconscionably weak? I seem to
      remember a lot of alignments with that star when the
      Republicans controlled Congress and the torture
      scandals out of Iraq, Afghanistan and Guantanamo Bay
      and all that other mess was going on.

      Mark A. Holmes

      --- Diana K Rosenberg <fixed.stars@...> wrote:

      > Brian sent
      >
      > >B> It's interesting that you mention Valley Forge,
      > that's where i
      > >completed my training in the operating room. Pluto
      > entered tropical
      > >Capricorn on 8 Jan 1762, conj Mercury, as Saturn
      > and Uranus
      > >conjoined at 5+ Aries. So the ingress of Pluto into
      > Cap in 1762 set
      > >up the energies for overthrow of the existing
      > paradigm (British
      > >Empire) by new ideas with strong humanist vaues.
      > When Pluto enters
      > >Cap in 2009 Saturn in VI will be 180 Uranus in PI.
      > This is likely to
      > >I see this as the polarization of traditional
      > culture with the
      > >emergent culture that's really in it's infancy now,
      > if not prenatal.
      > >The current attempt by the bushies et al foreshadow
      > future attempts
      > >at domination by ambitious would-be dictators.

      ]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]

      === message truncated ===

      Message 2 of 5 , May 12, 2007
        I am somewhat thinking that Pluto represents a breakdown in
        traditional methods, ergo out with some of the traditional parties
        and their ideas (note that bush, and all his era of politicians have
        Leo Pluto's, so runing through Sagitarius trine seems like a last
        Hurrah for them to me???) where as the incoming generation of
        political people have Virgo Pluto's. my own at 7 virgo is in
        opposition to my natal Jupiter at 3 PI 55. (Jupiter in 5 aligned with
        Fomalhaut, Pluto in 11 aligned with Thuben)

        Pluto entered Virgo about 4:30 universal time 19 August 1957, and
        enters Libra about the 30th of 1972.... so you have the 30-50 year
        olds of this era beginning to take matters of politics more into
        their own hands. (I would think this is sensible?) Pluto Leos seem to
        me to have some serious control issues and I think Virgo Pluto's dont
        like their behavior? It is one of the reasons I think the Obama
        Edwards Ticket seems like a reasonable run for 2008, the represent
        that change in traditional politics?? it is a theory only of course.

        Edwards born in 53 is a 21 Leo Pluto (recently direct), and Obama
        born in 1961 is an early 06 Virgo Pluto, these two have one foot in
        each generation... hmmm I'm getting slightly off track here I think,
        but I think it is notable that Pluto is Trining its postion of 1957
        in 2007 and that these changes in politics are occuring.

        incidents in 1957 noted from Wikipedia
        July 29, 1957 the International Atomic Energy Agency is formed.

        august 21 1957 Eisenhower announces a 2 year suspension of testing on
        nuclear power.... pluto change...

        August 28 - Strom Thurmond set the record for filibuster railing
        against a civil rights bill, - the former generation raging against
        its good night? pluto change, strom was fighting a losing battle.

        Interesting to me that Pluto in Virgo would be a huge Civil Rights
        Beacon.

        Also heralded real Space Exploration, Sputnik two with the first ever
        live passenger, a dog named Laika launched in september 1957

        november 13 the first working laser, the gould
        other stuff in 1957?

        pacific coast stock exchange is formed

        huge number of train wrecks and weather related crisis listed for 57,
        for instance Hurricane Audrey, hit Louisiana killing about 400
        people,
        175 people die in Jamaicas worst rail disaster
        95 die in Turkey rail disaster
        manmade disaster the Dulles dam in Oregan is closed and floods the
        Oregon River
        Po floods in italy flooding Venice

        The dodgers move to Lo Angeles... =)

        Civil Rights Commision established
        Asian Flu pandemic in China
        Spur Founded (German artistic association)
        france has serious issues in Algieria

        Changes in command in 1957 -
        Harold Macmillan becomes UK PM
        U Nu becomes PM of Burma
        Arturo Lezama becomes Pres. of Uruguay
        UK gold coast colonies separate from UK to form Ghana
        Olav V became King of Norway...
        Kerala elects its first government
        John Diefenbaker becomes PM in Canada
        UK announces Singapore will gain self rule in 1958

        Mafia issues:
        Jimmy Haffa arrested 13 Mar
        Vincente Gigante fails to kill Frank Costello
        Albert Anastasia 25 oct killed
        14 november the Apalachian meeting
        this was a huge change in power that probably should be noted,
        wondering if similar will show up in underground this year?

        serial killers: rampant?
        Mad Bomber George Metsky arrested in Jan
        Suspected Serial Killer; John Bodkin Adams found not gulty in old
        bailey...
        16 november Edward Gein kills last victem

        <fixed.stars@...> wrote:

> [...]

        or murder
        > is uncertain), Asc of US Marine Private Luther Skaggs, WWII Medal
        of Honor
        > winner (although severely wounded, he held a vital position for 8
        hours
        > against Japanese assaults), Mars at the Solar Ecl preceding the
        1242 "Battle
        > on the Ice" when Russians under Alexander Nevsky defeated invading
        Teutonic
        > Knights, the NNode at the 1415 Battle of Agincourt: 5,000 English
        longbowmen
        > (Archers!), outnumbered 3 to 1, devastated heavily-armored French
        cavalry -
        > "one of the great victories of military history," the SNode at a
        total Solar
        > Ecl during a battle at the Halys River in N Central Turkey, 585
        BCE: the
        > day-turned-into-night so terrified the Medes and Lydians that they
        made
        > peace on the spot! This was the MC when Confederate artillery fired
        on Fort
        > Sumter, SC in 1861, starting the US Civil War, Mars at the Aries
        Ingress of
        > 1939, exactly square the Sun (cnj the Vertex at Berlin), presaging
        WWII
        > which began less than 6 months later, and Mars at the 9/11/2001
        Islamic
        > terrorist hijacked-airliner attacks on the World Trade Center and
        Pentagon
        > (the Sun and Uranus had been here at the 1988 Lockerbie plane crash
        caused
        > by a terrorist bomb). One of the Archer's epithets in ancient
        Mesopotamia
        > was Pa-Bil-Sag, "Fire-Arrow-Archer" - the tip of his arrow is here:
        this was
        > the NNode at the opening of the 1992 Barcelona Olympics when a
        champion
        > Spanish archer shot a flaming arrow to light the Olympic torch!
        >
        > Medical concerns of Ophiuchus and his Serpent continue: this was
        Mercury of
        > 19th-century surgeon and physiologist Dr James Paget, one of the
        founders of
        > the science of pathology (one of 18 children - only 8 survived to
        > adulthood), Mars of 19th-century pioneer anaesthesiologist-
        epidemiologist Dr
        > John Snow, famous for his study of the cholera-contaminated London
        water
        > supply, of surgeon and forensic pathologist Dr Joseph Bell, whose
        powers of
        > observation and deduction inspired his student Doyle's literary
        character
        > Sherlock Holmes, chiropractic founder D D Palmer and
        > surgeon-environmentalist Dr David Steinhardt, a specialist in
        occupational
        > medicine, Jupiter of 17th-century physician-astrologer-herbalist
        Nicholas
        > Culpepper (died at 37 of tuberculosis), Saturn of public health
        librarian
        > Gloria Bertcher (died of Alzheimers) and anthropologist Michael
        Harner, an
        > expert on shamanism (Ophiuchus!), Uranus of behavioral psychologist
        B F
        > Skinner and 15th-century physician-botanist Julius C Scaliger, 18th-
        century
        > physiologist Luigi Galvani and pathologist, hygienist,
        anthropologist,
        > political leader and archaeologist Dr Karl Virchow, a founder (with
        Paget)
        > of cellular pathology, and 19th-century public health pioneer
        Florence
        > Nightingale, "founder of modern nursing" who ministered to soldiers
        during
        > the Crimean War (until she undertook her life's mission, wounded
        soldiers
        > were left to either die or heal on their own - virtually nothing
        was done to
        > help them!), NNode of Mohegan medicine woman Gladys Tantaquidgeon,
        preserver
        > of tribal history and healing skills (lived to 105). This was the
        Sun of
        > 19th-century Laura Bridgman, made blind and deaf at 2 by scarlet
        fever, who
        > was taught to read by touch and was able to teach others, SNode
        of "Three
        > Faces of Eve" subject Chris Sizemore (multiple personalities), MC of
        > psychiatrist, philosopher and author R D Laing. Ptolemy mentioned
        the
        > Archer's Arrow-tip in connection with blindness: Mercury and
        Neptune were
        > here at the 1984 Bhopal, India Union Carbide disaster when deadly
        MIC gas
        > killed more than 3,400 and blinded and crippled 200,000 more
        > (methylisocyanate is so deadly that toxicologists had not dared to
        test it;
        > thus doctors had no guidelines to treat the victims) - "the worst
        industrial
        > disaster in history" (Serpens: poison). This was the Paris MC of
        the March,
        > 1345 Mars-Jupiter cnj just before the Black Death (bubonic plague)
        reached
        > Europe: the Faculty of Medicine of the University of Paris
        considered this
        > cnj the cause of the great pandemic that killed about 25 million in
        Europe
        > and untold numbers elsewhere, the NNode in 1955 at the announcement
        that the
        > Salk Polio Vaccine had been found safe an effective: mass
        distribution and
        > inoculations followed immediately.
        >
        > Going over these, it seems to me that Pluto entering this area will
        >
        > a) continue the remarkable gains in battlefield (& by extension)
        trauma
        > medicine
        > b) encourage deeper research (Pluto) into the psychological
        motivations of
        > warmongers and by extention all killers and aggressors
        > with the possibility of mandated chemical (drug) interventions --
        I'm not

        Message 3 of 5 , May 12, 2007
          Also of interest, Queen Elizabeth II was inaugerated 17 april 1956,
          shortly before her birthday, with a 26 Leo pluto, It is rather
          plausible that it wont be too long before there is a change there as
          well.

          Pluto RX goes back to 26 Sag in september of 2007 before turning
          direct and heading to Capricorn, but notice the dip back into
          Sagitarius in 2008 from june 15th to November 27th. This I think
          makes a large case for one last old generation ruler in the US
          elections possiblY?

          Message 4 of 5 , May 12, 2007

            > Also of interest, Queen Elizabeth II was inaugerated 17 april 1956,
            > shortly before her birthday, with a 26 Leo pluto, It is rather
            > plausible that it wont be too long before there is a change there as
            > well.

            She *is* 81 years old.

            > Pluto RX goes back to 26 Sag in september of 2007 before turning
            > direct and heading to Capricorn, but notice the dip back into
            > Sagitarius in 2008 from june 15th to November 27th. This I think
            > makes a large case for one last old generation ruler in the US
            > elections possiblY?

            Or maybe a foretaste of things to come, like Timothy McVeigh blowing
            up the federal building in Oklahoma City and Newt Gingrich preparing a
            showdown with Bill Clinton when Pluto first entered Sagittarius in 1995.

            But maybe Pluto's alignment with the Galactic Center gives this
            ingress a little more significance.

            Mark A. Holmes