Re: [thefixedstars] The Scales

  • Astrocalypse
    Message 1 of 33 , Feb 28, 2005
      Ariondys,

      The statements you attributed to Mark was actually made by me, not the first time I am totally ignored and become non-existent to some, but since you raised the question, I thought at least I could partially answer it.

      As you said, there are two sides to the scales, one good, one evil.  The North Scale being the more positive supposingly.  However, when anyone looks at good and bad, there are always at least two sides to a story.  For example, Bush thinks that he is the heaven appointee, the good trying to rid the world of its evils. Then others think that he is in fact the evil one, the anti-christ.  As they say, the victors always get to rewrite the history, even unintended errors always perpetuate themselves.  For cognitive economy, people always generalised, so even if something happens once, even if the effects observed are much mistaken, once it is written down then rule followers would treat it as gospel truth without ever questioning it.  It is a truism that bad news sell.  Why look for the positives which yield no rewards and little thanks.

      The traditionalists dismiss the outer planets, and some moderns dismiss the asteroids, and many in these categories reject fixed stars or jeborics.  It has always been *my* theory that everyone needing someone they can hate, put down, feel superior to, etc. to balance the projected aspects of their own inner scales.

      Cal

      Message 33 of 33 , Mar 2, 2005
        Ariondys,

        Thank you for the response.  I don't always read all the posts myself and as you say, don't always answer in good time but I do try to be careful about who says what 'cause misunderstanding do arise on the net.

        I have got both scales conjunct something in my chart, they are both involved with midpoints aspects too, as well as the opposite angles, so I do see all sides of a story, generally, very much so !

        Cal