Re: Different methods of working with stars...

    Message 1 of 37 , Apr 23 10:47 PM
      <mahtezcatpoc@y...> wrote:

      > If it's the star's location projected onto the ecliptic and not the
      > star itself that's on an angle at the same time a planet is on an
      > angle, then maybe the creation of more new terminology to describe
      > such events is in order.

      How about "half-projection paran" for when it's just the star that's
      not actually on the angle and "full-projection paran" when it's both
      the star and the planet (or asteroid)?

      Message 37 of 37 , May 7, 2005
        --- Astrocalypse <astrocalypse@...>
        wrote:
        > LOL, Mark, yes I did realise she was gone late
        > afternoon yesterday and forwarded my mail to her
        > there.

        Good.

        I'm not sitting around all the time doing nothing but
        watching this group. I check the management section
        two to three times a day. I also had an exam on
        Thursday I had to study for.

        We all have crises from time to time, so
        > hopefully she will come back to us at some point.

        Hopefully.

        > And yes, I think eclipse can be crises provoking,
        > don't I know it, LOL.

        Things and people that run away do seem to be in the
        news more than usual under this eclipse.

        Mark A. Holmes