Re: [thefixedstars] Filing our observations

    Message 1 of 6 , May 2, 2007
      --- Trishmare7@... wrote:

      > Organization--what a concept! I should try it
      > sometime! (Alas, with my
      > natal Mercury conjunct Neptune on the cusp of house
      > 6, being organized is not a
      > gift with me).
      >
      > Trish

      I try to do too much sometimes (maybe my Moon aligned
      with Antares has something to do with that).

      Mark A. Holmes

      PS: I have a prominent Neptune, too.

    • Trishmare7@aol.com
      Message 2 of 6 , May 2, 2007
        American naturalist John James Audubon had Antares in paran with his Moon--he was pretty obsessive about observing and cataloging birds.  Emotional focus.  Condolences (er, I mean, congratulations) on the prominent Neptune (as a fellow Neptunian, I can say that ...ha).

        Trish Marie

        In a message dated 5/2/2007 1:26:23 P.M. Eastern Daylight Time, mahtezcatpoc@... writes:
        I try to do too much sometimes (maybe my Moon aligned
        with Antares has something to do with that).

        Mark A. Holmes

        PS: I have a prominent Neptune, too.

        See what's free at AOL.com.