Re: [thefixedstars] Filing our observations

  • Trishmare7@aol.com
    Message 1 of 6 , May 2 8:42 AM
      Organization--what a concept!  I should try it sometime!  (Alas, with my natal Mercury conjunct Neptune on the cusp of house 6, being organized is not a gift with me).

      Trish

      In a message dated 5/1/2007 6:27:23 P.M. Eastern Daylight Time, mahtezcatpoc@... writes:

      --- Trishmare7@aol. com wrote:

      > In a message dated 5/1/2007 1:24:17 A.M. Eastern
      > Daylight Time,
      > mahtezcatpoc@ yahoo.com writes:
      >
      > I'm working on an Excel file for the influences of
      > the stars and
      > deep-sky objects we're researching here. I just
      > started on it, but I
      > hope to have enough to upload to the Files section
      > soon.
      >

      > That's a much better way than my method--scribbling
      > in notebooks and in the
      > margins of astrology/astronomy books.

      Or doing searches of the archives. Much better to have
      it all in one place.

      Mark A. Holmes

      See what's free at AOL.com.
      Message 2 of 6 , May 2 10:21 AM
        --- Trishmare7@... wrote:

        > Organization--what a concept! I should try it
        > sometime! (Alas, with my
        > natal Mercury conjunct Neptune on the cusp of house
        > 6, being organized is not a
        > gift with me).
        >
        > Trish

        I try to do too much sometimes (maybe my Moon aligned
        with Antares has something to do with that).

        Mark A. Holmes

        PS: I have a prominent Neptune, too.

      • Trishmare7@aol.com