Re: [thefixedstars] Filing our observations

    Message 1 of 6 , May 1 3:25 PM
      --- Trishmare7@... wrote:

      > In a message dated 5/1/2007 1:24:17 A.M. Eastern
      > Daylight Time,
      > mahtezcatpoc@... writes:
      >
      > I'm working on an Excel file for the influences of
      > the stars and
      > deep-sky objects we're researching here. I just
      > started on it, but I
      > hope to have enough to upload to the Files section
      > soon.
      >

      > That's a much better way than my method--scribbling
      > in notebooks and in the
      > margins of astrology/astronomy books.

      Or doing searches of the archives. Much better to have
      it all in one place.

    • Trishmare7@aol.com
      Message 2 of 6 , May 2 8:42 AM
        Organization--what a concept!  I should try it sometime!  (Alas, with my natal Mercury conjunct Neptune on the cusp of house 6, being organized is not a gift with me).

        Trish

        In a message dated 5/1/2007 6:27:23 P.M. Eastern Daylight Time, mahtezcatpoc@... writes:

        --- Trishmare7@aol. com wrote:

        > In a message dated 5/1/2007 1:24:17 A.M. Eastern
        > Daylight Time,
        > mahtezcatpoc@ yahoo.com writes:
        >
        > I'm working on an Excel file for the influences of
        > the stars and
        > deep-sky objects we're researching here. I just
        > started on it, but I
        > hope to have enough to upload to the Files section
        > soon.
        >

        > That's a much better way than my method--scribbling
        > in notebooks and in the
        > margins of astrology/astronomy books.

        Or doing searches of the archives. Much better to have
        it all in one place.

        Mark A. Holmes

        See what's free at AOL.com.
        Message 3 of 6 , May 2 10:21 AM
          --- Trishmare7@... wrote:

          > Organization--what a concept! I should try it
          > sometime! (Alas, with my
          > natal Mercury conjunct Neptune on the cusp of house
          > 6, being organized is not a
          > gift with me).
          >
          > Trish

          I try to do too much sometimes (maybe my Moon aligned
          with Antares has something to do with that).

          Mark A. Holmes

          PS: I have a prominent Neptune, too.

        • Trishmare7@aol.com