Pope's inaugural mass & LunEcl

  • Diana K. Rosenberg
    Message 1 of 2 , Apr 23, 2005
      Hi-

      Realizing that the Pope's inaugural mass tomorrow will be
      held on a Lunar Eclipse at 4Scorpio20, I thought I'd check
      the stars there:

      Long Lat Dec RA M Spec
      Iota Centauri Centaur’s west shoulder 3SC08 -26 01 -36 43 13 21 2.75 A2 V
      Princeps Delta Boötis rt shoulder/staff 3SC09 48 58 33 19 15 16 3.47 G8 III
      Alkalurops Mu1 Boötis in staff or club 3SC11 53 25 37 23 15 24 4.31 F0 V
      Syrma Iota Virginis hem, Virgin’s gown 3SC48 7 12 - 6 00 14 16 4.08 F6 III
      Lunar Mansions: China: w/Kappa, Lambda, Mu, Kang, the Neck (of the Great Azure Dragon),
      governing judgments, punishments, prisoner releases, illness prevention, ministerial fidelity, peace.
      Arabia: w/Kappa and possibly Lambda, a determinant of Al-Ghafr, The Covering or Concealment
      Delta Crucis west arm of Southern Cross 5SC40 -50 25 -58 45 12 15 2.80 B2 IV

      Also here: Upsilon, Kappa (4SC30), Phi Virginis in hem of
      Virgin’s gown; Omega Boötis in the Herdsman’s right hand
      w/staff (or club) (3SC49), Phi in the upper staff (5SC06), Xi
      (3SC33), 31, 32 in his right leg; Lambda (4SC33) and 65
      Centauri (3SC50) in the Centaur’s tail-end or hind hoof,
      Seyfert Gxy MCG-6-30-15, a black hole in the Centaur’s left
      shoulder (5SC10), the Seashell Gxy in his neck (6SC00); Mu
      Coronae Borealis, a star in the Northern Crown (5SC19); W
      Hydrae, a variable under Hydra's tail (5?33), Spiral Gxy M83
      Hydrae (3SC35) (on the border of Hydra/Centaurus, where the
      top of Centaurus’ head should be, but it is “officially”
      Hydra). This was area of Halley's perihelion 989 CE:
      development of systematic music notation, 1st N American
      sightings by Vikings; 988: Vladimir of Kiev introduced
      Christianity to Russia. 3 Scorpio is the degree of the fall
      of the Moon. This set spans 3SC00 to 6SC16.

      Intense, energetic, single-minded, these are people with an
      instinct to battle their own weaknesses, willing themselves
      to plunge into the dark unknown, exploring and conquering
      the world’s outer reaches and their innermost fears at the
      same time. “Just do it!” is their motto and to dare them to
      do anything is to put them in peril, for they cannot resist
      a challenge, and may put themselves in harm’s way -
      susceptible to a macho group dynamic, they might go to
      extremes to prove themselves. Quick-tempered, courageous,
      even foolhardy, they live by their own law, and are capable
      of taking on grindingly difficult tasks that would daunt
      weaker souls, bravely setting out to achieve what others
      would think impossible. Ardent communicators and
      proselytizers, propaganda and dogma come naturally to them,
      but these gifts are double-edged, with the danger of their
      being used to foment hatred, bigotry and aggression
      (“Boötes” is derived from words meaning “ox-driver” or
      “shouter,” the Herdsman’s staff was sometimes depicted as a
      club, and the word "centaur" is derived from the Greek
      kentein, “to goad”). Those born under these stars are often
      raised and/or schooled in a strict, disciplined environment,
      and whether the corrections are loving or harsh, they come
      to accept them as schooling for the difficulties of life.
      They seem to know instinctively that they must make moral
      choices and act upon them; some develop a rather stern,
      austere demeanor, standing outside the group, observing and
      judging themselves and others. The Herdsman’s staff of
      guardianship is also an instrument of discipline, mandating
      correction and punishment of those who (in their eyes) stray
      from the fold, with the negative potentials of aloof
      disdain, harsh intolerance, bigotry, even punishing hatred.
      Eloquence, a good memory, a powerful sense of structure,
      imagery, an ability to collect and organize knowledge, and a
      love of words and music offer success in invention,
      mathematics, theatre arts, literature, astronomy, astrology
      and anything to do with the sky, religion, philosophy, law,
      advertising and propaganda, medicine, and the military.
      Artists among them tend to portray the grit, substance,
      depth and even the horror of daily life. On the other side
      of the coin there are a few escapists who run from
      responsibility, giving in to their fears and desires,
      attempting to drown them in drugs or alcohol, or they may
      indulge in cynicism, intellectual arrogance, a tendency to
      swagger or a “holier-than-thou” attitude, despising, looking
      down, reveling in, and taking advantage of, the weakness of
      others; nevertheless at some point most of them turn their
      lives around, finding humility and the courage to survive,
      to change, to heal and find the joy of grace, and when they
      do, are vouchsafed a great power for teaching and healing
      others. The best among them are humanitarian and
      public-spirited - the Herdsman as “good shepherd” gives a
      potential for idealistic, inspiring leadership, and there
      are often consistent efforts to organize collective
      activities that bring people together, especially in
      projects that promote peace (China’s Kang was concerned with
      peace) and help those in need. Some are intolerant, others
      suffer intolerance. With the influence of the Virgin and
      tropical Scorpio, there are sexual issues, especially
      overindulgence vs abstinence, of fear and timidity vs
      courage, acceptance vs avoidance of moral accountability,
      indifference vs commitment, contamination vs purification,
      idealism vs cynicism and intolerance, war or peace,
      community, and a choice of whether to rise above their lower
      natures and fulfill their potential, or give in to sneering
      arrogance and self-indulgence. The hindquarters of the
      Centaur are here, and there may be a connection to horses.
      Blindness, eye problems, breathing difficulties,
      tuberculosis and other lung ailments; depression, addiction,
      sexual ailments. Fires, earthquakes, eruptions, unusual
      weather conditions, extremes of heat and cold, shipwrecks,
      epidemics, contaminated, polluted air, animal attacks,
      meteorite falls, executions, assassinations, battles;
      humanitarian and peace events.

      What blew me away here was the paragraph on
      religion/philosophy (note the Inquisition!):

      This is the Sun of astrologer and Rabbi Joel Dobin, was the
      Moon of theosophist Henry Steele Olcott, Mercury of Pope
      John Paul I, who died after only 34 days as Pope, Venus of
      4th-century theologian St Augustine, Jupiter of religious
      reformer Martin Luther, Saturn of theosophist Jeddu
      Krishnamurti, Richard Cardinal Cushing and Archbishop Fulton
      J Sheen, Neptune of cult leader David Koresh, who shot
      himself in the head, leaving his followers to die by fire,
      and 12th-century physician, scholar and talmudist
      Maimonides, author of the Mishneh Torah, Pluto of
      11th-century Islamic theologian Ibn Hazm, NNode of
      Lubavitcher leader Rabbi Menachem Schneerson, SNode of
      satanist Anton LaVey and 18th-century blaspheming slave
      trader John Newton who, after a violent storm at sea, became
      an evangelical Christian and wrote the words of the hymn
      “Amazing Grace.” The Sun was here when initial procedures
      for the Inquisition were set up by Pope Gregory IX in 1231,
      Uranus when Bishops Ridley and Latimer were burned at the
      stake for heresy at Oxford in 1555, Saturn when philosopher,
      astronomer, mathematician and occultist Giordano Bruno was
      burned for heresy in Rome, 1600, Mercury when Pope Paul III
      officially recognized the Society of Jesus (Jesuits) in
      1540, Mercury and Venus at the founding of conservative
      Catholic organization Opus Dei in 1928; the Moon and NNode
      were here at sundown at the start the 25th of Kislev, 164
      BCE: after the Seleucids were defeated by Jews under Judah
      “The Hammer” Maccabee, the temple was cleansed of
      defilement; although only enough unprofaned oil was found
      for one day it burned for eight, until new holy oil was
      ready; in commemoration of the miracle, Judah declared that
      henceforth each 25th of Kislev was to be celebrated as
      Hannukah, the Festival of Lights; Mars was here at the Solar
      Ecl of March, 748 BCE, the year of the death of Jeroboam II,
      “last of the great kings of Israel, after whose death the
      country fell into confusion and ultimate servitude:” Amos
      had condemned decadence, corruption and failure to help the
      poor, and prophesized darkness, lamentations and captivity,
      all of which came to pass. Pluto was here in 1985 when
      Cardinal O’Connor gave an address on Catholic-Jewish
      relations at Temple Emanu-El in New York City.

      I checked the 1231 "initial procedures for the inquisition"
      chart (Oct 11, 1231 OS, Rome - used noon); Uranus was cnj
      the then-Galactic Center, which is Pope Benedict XVI's MC;
      Mars was 11Libra36, where Jupiter is now.

      This is from the Cardinal Ratzinger Fan Club (!) site:

      As Grand Inquisitor for Mother Rome, Ratzinger keeps
      himself busy in service to the Truth: correcting theological
      error, silencing dissenting theologians, and stomping down
      heresy wherever it may rear its ugly head -- and,
      consequently, had received somewhat of a notorious
      reputation among the liberal media and 'enlightened'
      intellegensia of pseudo-Catholic universities.

      Oh, goodie. The Inquisition.

      Love, Diana
    • Heather
      Message 2 of 2 , Apr 24, 2005
        --- In thefixedstars@yahoogroups.com, "Diana K. Rosenberg"
        <ye-stars@i...> wrote:

        > I checked the 1231 "initial procedures for the inquisition"
        > chart (Oct 11, 1231 OS, Rome - used noon); Uranus was cnj
        > the then-Galactic Center, which is Pope Benedict XVI's MC;
        > Mars was 11Libra36, where Jupiter is now.
        >
        > This is from the Cardinal Ratzinger Fan Club (!) site:
        >
        > As Grand Inquisitor for Mother Rome, Ratzinger keeps
        > himself busy in service to the Truth: correcting theological
        > error, silencing dissenting theologians, and stomping down
        > heresy wherever it may rear its ugly head -- and,
        > consequently, had received somewhat of a notorious
        > reputation among the liberal media and 'enlightened'
        > intellegensia of pseudo-Catholic universities.
        >
        > Oh, goodie. The Inquisition.

        Ha! ha! what a laugh, dark-of-course,
        after wading through all the heavy stuff,
        that was so funny, Diana.

        Heather