Filing our observations

    Message 1 of 6 , Apr 30 10:22 PM
      I'm working on an Excel file for the influences of the stars and
      deep-sky objects we're researching here. I just started on it, but I
      hope to have enough to upload to the Files section soon.

      Mark A. Holmes
    • Trishmare7@aol.com
      Message 2 of 6 , May 1, 2007
        In a message dated 5/1/2007 1:24:17 A.M. Eastern Daylight Time, mahtezcatpoc@... writes:
        I'm working on an Excel file for the influences of the stars and
        deep-sky objects we're researching here. I just started on it, but I
        hope to have enough to upload to the Files section soon.
        That's a much better way than my method--scribbling in notebooks and in the margins of astrology/astronomy books.

        Trish Marie

        See what's free at AOL.com.
        Message 3 of 6 , May 1, 2007
          --- Trishmare7@... wrote:

          > In a message dated 5/1/2007 1:24:17 A.M. Eastern
          > Daylight Time,
          > mahtezcatpoc@... writes:
          >
          > I'm working on an Excel file for the influences of
          > the stars and
          > deep-sky objects we're researching here. I just
          > started on it, but I
          > hope to have enough to upload to the Files section
          > soon.
          >

          > That's a much better way than my method--scribbling
          > in notebooks and in the
          > margins of astrology/astronomy books.

          Or doing searches of the archives. Much better to have
          it all in one place.

        • Trishmare7@aol.com
          Message 4 of 6 , May 2, 2007
            Organization--what a concept!  I should try it sometime!  (Alas, with my natal Mercury conjunct Neptune on the cusp of house 6, being organized is not a gift with me).

            Trish

            Message 5 of 6 , May 2, 2007
              --- Trishmare7@... wrote:

              > Organization--what a concept! I should try it
              > sometime! (Alas, with my
              > natal Mercury conjunct Neptune on the cusp of house
              > 6, being organized is not a
              > gift with me).
              >
              > Trish

              I try to do too much sometimes (maybe my Moon aligned
              with Antares has something to do with that).

              Mark A. Holmes

              PS: I have a prominent Neptune, too.

            • Trishmare7@aol.com