Bees

    Message 1 of 3 , Apr 16, 2007
      Bees

      Thought some of you might be interested in this exchange on the
      Political Astrology list; I have permission to use it:

      News on disapearing bees
          Posted by: "JustonceOnline" justonce@... justonceistaken
          Date: Sun Apr 15, 2007 9:38 am ((PDT))

      http://news.independent.co.uk/environment/wildlife/article2449968.ece

      (this describes the crisis in the agricultural industry due to the
      disappearance of bees, and mentions the possibility that mobile phones
      and the mobile phone network might be the culprit)

      and Wendy sent

      Re: News on disapearing bees
          Posted by: "Wendy Hawthorn" wendyh@... wendyfarmerau
          Date: Sun Apr 15, 2007 3:34 pm ((PDT))

      April 3, 2003 marked the 30th anniversary of the first public telephone call
      placed on a portable cellular phone. Martin Cooper ( now chairman, CEO, and
      co-founder of ArrayComm Inc) placed that call on April 3, 1973,

      http://inventors.about.com/cs/inventorsalphabet/a/martin_cooper.htm

      From reading other links all I can get is that it was a daytime call to
      another rival company.

      ]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]

      OMG!

      I ran the chart for the above date for noon, New York City, and THERE WAS A MARS-JUPITER CNJ OPPOSITE THE BEEHIVE!
      (A famous cluster in the center of the figure of the Crab, now in tropical Leo; it definitely relates to bees)

      2000 position:

      Praesaepe M44 Cancri    in Crab’s shell 7LE12   1 34    19 59   8 40    3.1     OC
       "The Beehive"-nebulous cluster
      Mundane:
      Fires, embarkations, invasions, explosions, ships, shipwrecks, storms, eruptions, entire cities destroyed; toxic conditions, intense high energies, bee stings, bee events, UFO events, assassinations, murder

      In Apr 1973 on the day of the 1st cell phone call, the Beehive was 6 Leo 50; there was a Mars-Jupiter cnj opposite the Beehive! Mars was 5 Aquar 34, Jupiter was 7 Aquar 22!!

      To me this says that it is indeed most probable that the radiation from mobile phones (and other sources) is definitely harming the bees!

      from my book:

      Jupiter was here in 1896 when Utah, “the Beehive State” entered the Union; this was Saturn at the birth of author Arthur Conan Doyle, creator of Sherlock Holmes, who had his famous detective, in old age, retire to the Sussex Downs to keep bees, the MC at the birth of Everest’s conqueror Edmund Hillary, who was an apiarist, i.e. a bee-keeper! A Sun-Mercury cnj was here in 1994 when a highway accident overturned a truckload of bees, Neptune in 1919 when zoologist Karl von Frisch began his famous studies of the "waggle dance'' of bees that conveyed information on nectar sources, Pluto in 1944-45 when he found that the bees' "dance" communicated direction and distance to a food source using the Sun's azimuth.

      The Mars-Jupiter cnj was in the Vedic mansion Sravana, the Ear, which relates to deafness or extremely keen hearing - this could relate to the article's mention that the radiation could be interfering with the bees' ability to navigate (and The Ear fits for a phone call!)

      There are 2 hits on the Beehive in July - Mars square it the 3rd & 4th, then the Sun at the July 29 Full Moon - (the FMoon will be on that 1973 conj); maybe there will be more news then.

      So scary!  We need the phones, but we absolutely have to save the bees!

      Love, Diana

      Website: http://ye-stars.com

      Message 2 of 3 , Apr 17, 2007
        beeing right fond of honey, I hope they find solutions for this.

        Missb

        Message 3 of 3 , Apr 17, 2007
          --- msbhavens1 <msbhavens1@...> wrote:

          > beeing right fond of honey, I hope they find
          > solutions for this.
          >
          > Missb

          Yeah, so do I. Not only do I like honey, I like mead,
          too.

          Mark A. Holmes