Re: cold and stars

    Message 1 of 5 , Apr 10, 2007
      --- In thefixedstars@yahoogroups.com, "Derek Reveres" <l_awake_l@...>
      wrote:

      > I have a friend in Missouri and she told me that it is freezing
      over there.
      > So nope Texas is definitely not alone

      I looked at the Texas state chart last night, and Texas is very close
      to its Neptune return, but I wouldn't call the April 2 Full Moon
      Venus square the Texas Neptune; however, Texas does have a wide
      Saturn-Neptune conjunction in Aquarius (in the chilly stars of
      Capricornus) and the April 2 Full Moon Venus does seem to be square
      the Texas Saturn (which has transiting Saturn opposing it).

      *Texas Monthly* magazine recently published an article (I think after
      the April 2 Full Moon) on how Bush came to Washington from Texas with
      his cadre of loyalists wanting to shake things up and instead got his
      butt handed to him.

      Mark A. Holmes