RE: [thefixedstars] cold and stars

  • Derek Reveres
    Message 1 of 5 , Apr 9, 2007
      Yikes sorry to pass on that unneeded info!!
      I have a friend in Missouri and she told me that it is freezing over there.
      So nope Texas is definitely not alone

      >Um...I'm familiar with all this.
      >

      >The aspect Diana R. referred to occurring at the time
      >of the last Full Moon, with Neptune in the stars of
      >Capricornus, would likely have some special resonance
      >for my area. I think a bunch of Sun Belt states have
      >experienced this unseasonable cold and snow.
      >
      >Mark A. Holmes

      Exercise your brain! Try Flexicon.
      Message 2 of 5 , Apr 10, 2007
        --- In thefixedstars@yahoogroups.com, "Derek Reveres" <l_awake_l@...>
        wrote:

        > I have a friend in Missouri and she told me that it is freezing
        over there.
        > So nope Texas is definitely not alone

        I looked at the Texas state chart last night, and Texas is very close
        to its Neptune return, but I wouldn't call the April 2 Full Moon
        Venus square the Texas Neptune; however, Texas does have a wide
        Saturn-Neptune conjunction in Aquarius (in the chilly stars of
        Capricornus) and the April 2 Full Moon Venus does seem to be square
        the Texas Saturn (which has transiting Saturn opposing it).

        *Texas Monthly* magazine recently published an article (I think after
        the April 2 Full Moon) on how Bush came to Washington from Texas with
        his cadre of loyalists wanting to shake things up and instead got his
        butt handed to him.

        Mark A. Holmes