grand trine

    Message 1 of 2 , Apr 7, 2007
      grand trine

      You sent

       Re: Grand trine on the 8th
          Posted by: "mahtezcatpoc" mahtezcatpoc@... mahtezcatpoc
          Date: Fri Apr 6, 2007 7:45 pm ((PDT))

      > > has Sun in exaltation, not just by sign, but by degree, interesting.
      > >
      > > just thought i"d mention it in case someoen might not have noticed.
      > >
      > > Missb =)
      > >
      > Sun, Jupiter and Saturn; a Fire trine, with Sun in Aries, Saturn in
      > Leo and Jupiter in Sagittarius.
      >
      > I'll have the Jupiter and Saturn star alignments for that date in the
      > weekly report, I've got that on me, but not the alignments with the
      > Sun.

      The nova FX Cephei, Revati (Zeta Piscium) and Termes Frederici (Psi
      Andromedae). Sun is conjunct Eris on this date, too.

      Mark A. Holmes
      ]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]
      Hi Friends,

      My natal Sun (19 Aries 19, in 10th) is a participant in all this.

      Will let you know what wondrous events transpire...I strongly suspect
      that it will be a day like every other -- i.e. my joints will ache (arthritis), my
      nose will itch (allergy), my cats will complain (I don't feed them enough or
      fast enough or the right food), my mail will consist entirely of bills or
      unsolicited catalogues, and (happily), I will receive many e-mails from many
      friends and groups that will keep me fascinated and intrigued.

      In fact, a day like any other...

      Love, Diana

      Website: http://ye-stars.com

      Message 2 of 2 , Apr 7, 2007
        --- Diana K Rosenberg <fixed.stars@...> wrote:

        > You sent
        >
        > Re: Grand trine on the 8th
        > Posted by: "mahtezcatpoc" mahtezcatpoc@...
        > mahtezcatpoc
        > Date: Fri Apr 6, 2007 7:45 pm ((PDT))

        > <mahtezcatpoc@...> wrote:
        > >
        > > --- In thefixedstars@yahoogroups.com, "msbhavens1"
        > <msbhavens1@>
        > > wrote:
        > > >
        > > > has Sun in exaltation, not just by sign, but by
        > degree, interesting.
        > > >
        > > > just thought i"d mention it in case someoen
        > might not have noticed.
        > > >
        > > > Missb =)
        > > >
        > > Sun, Jupiter and Saturn; a Fire trine, with Sun in
        > Aries, Saturn in
        > > Leo and Jupiter in Sagittarius.
        > >
        > > I'll have the Jupiter and Saturn star alignments
        > for that date in the
        > > weekly report, I've got that on me, but not the
        > alignments with the
        > > Sun.
        >
        > The nova FX Cephei, Revati (Zeta Piscium) and Termes
        > Frederici (Psi
        > Andromedae). Sun is conjunct Eris on this date, too.
        >
        > Mark A. Holmes

        ]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]
        > Hi Friends,
        >
        > My natal Sun (19 Aries 19, in 10th) is a participant
        > in all this.
        >
        > Will let you know what wondrous events transpire...I
        > strongly suspect
        > that it will be a day like every other -- i.e. my
        > joints will ache
        > (arthritis), my
        > nose will itch (allergy), my cats will complain (I
        > don't feed them enough or
        > fast enough or the right food), my mail will consist
        > entirely of bills or
        > unsolicited catalogues, and (happily), I will
        > receive many e-mails from many
        > friends and groups that will keep me fascinated and
        > intrigued.
        >
        > In fact, a day like any other...

        It's unseasonably chilly in some parts of the country.
        Like, I'm looking out my window right now, where it's
        snowing, lightly. It is April--seventh; it is
        Texas;and it is snowing.

        Any ideas where this might be coming from
        astrologically? I was thinking stars in Ursa Major or
        Ursa Minor or some other figure representing something
        associated with cold; there doesn't appear to be right
        now, but Mercury is aligned with BL Lacertae, which it
        seems can get kind of crazy.

        Try the free Yahoo! Mail Beta.