Re: Grand trine on the 8th

    Message 1 of 5 , Apr 6, 2007

      > > has Sun in exaltation, not just by sign, but by degree, interesting.
      > >
      > > just thought i"d mention it in case someoen might not have noticed.
      > >
      > > Missb =)
      > >

      > Sun, Jupiter and Saturn; a Fire trine, with Sun in Aries, Saturn in Leo
      > and Jupiter in Sagittarius.
      >
      > I'll have the Jupiter and Saturn star alignments for that date in the
      > weekly report, I've got that on me, but not the alignments with the
      > Sun.

      The nova FX Cephei, Revati (Zeta Piscium) and Termes Frederici (Psi
      Andromedae). Sun is conjunct Eris on this date, too.

      Mark A. Holmes
    • Derek Reveres
      Message 2 of 5 , Apr 7, 2007
        Sun Exalted in Aries, Jupiter ruling Sag, and Saturn in detriment in Leo,
        hmm.....

        >From: "mahtezcatpoc" <mahtezcatpoc@...>
        >To: thefixedstars@yahoogroups.com
        >Subject: [thefixedstars] Re: Grand trine on the 8th
        >Date: Fri, 06 Apr 2007 00:38:12 -0000
        >
        >--- In thefixedstars@yahoogroups.com, "msbhavens1" <msbhavens1@...>
        >wrote:
        > >
        > > has Sun in exaltation, not just by sign, but by degree, interesting.
        > >
        > > just thought i"d mention it in case someoen might not have noticed.
        > >
        > > Missb =)
        > >

        >Sun, Jupiter and Saturn; a Fire trine, with Sun in Aries, Saturn in Leo
        >and Jupiter in Sagittarius.
        >
        >I'll have the Jupiter and Saturn star alignments for that date in the
        >weekly report, I've got that on me, but not the alignments with the
        >Sun. Wonder what effect that'll have.
        >

        >Mark A. Holmes

        Interest Rates Fall Again! $430,000 Mortgage for $1,399/mo - Calculate new
        payment
        http://www.lowermybills.com/lre/index.jsp?sourceid=lmb-9632-18679&moid=7581
        Message 3 of 5 , Apr 7, 2007
          --- Derek Reveres <l_awake_l@...> wrote:

          > Sun Exalted in Aries, Jupiter ruling Sag, and Saturn
          > in detriment in Leo,
          > hmm.....

          Jupiter would be the strongest member of the trine,
          being in its domicile, I would think, and none of them
          are aligned with (known) malefic stars right now.
          Diana R., that's considered an affliction by some,
          isn't it?

          Mark A. Holmes

          > >From: "mahtezcatpoc" <mahtezcatpoc@...>
          > >To: thefixedstars@yahoogroups.com
          > >Subject: [thefixedstars] Re: Grand trine on the 8th
          > >Date: Fri, 06 Apr 2007 00:38:12 -0000
          > >
          > >--- In thefixedstars@yahoogroups.com, "msbhavens1"
          > <msbhavens1@...>
          > >wrote:
          > > >
          > > > has Sun in exaltation, not just by sign, but by
          > degree, interesting.
          > > >
          > > > just thought i"d mention it in case someoen
          > might not have noticed.
          > > >
          > > > Missb =)
          > > >

          > >Sun, Jupiter and Saturn; a Fire trine, with Sun in
          > Aries, Saturn in Leo
          > >and Jupiter in Sagittarius.
          > >
          > >I'll have the Jupiter and Saturn star alignments
          > for that date in the
          > >weekly report, I've got that on me, but not the
          > alignments with the
          > >Sun. Wonder what effect that'll have.
          > >

          > >Mark A. Holmes

          Get your own web address.