Grand trine on the 8th

    Message 1 of 5 , Apr 5, 2007
      has Sun in exaltation, not just by sign, but by degree, interesting.

      just thought i"d mention it in case someoen might not have noticed.

      Missb =)
      Message 2 of 5 , Apr 5, 2007

        > has Sun in exaltation, not just by sign, but by degree, interesting.
        >
        > just thought i"d mention it in case someoen might not have noticed.
        >
        > Missb =)

        Sun, Jupiter and Saturn; a Fire trine, with Sun in Aries, Saturn in Leo
        and Jupiter in Sagittarius.

        I'll have the Jupiter and Saturn star alignments for that date in the
        weekly report, I've got that on me, but not the alignments with the
        Sun. Wonder what effect that'll have.

        Message 3 of 5 , Apr 6, 2007

          > > has Sun in exaltation, not just by sign, but by degree, interesting.
          > >
          > > just thought i"d mention it in case someoen might not have noticed.
          > >
          > > Missb =)
          > >

          > Sun, Jupiter and Saturn; a Fire trine, with Sun in Aries, Saturn in Leo
          > and Jupiter in Sagittarius.
          >
          > I'll have the Jupiter and Saturn star alignments for that date in the
          > weekly report, I've got that on me, but not the alignments with the
          > Sun.

          The nova FX Cephei, Revati (Zeta Piscium) and Termes Frederici (Psi
          Andromedae). Sun is conjunct Eris on this date, too.

          Mark A. Holmes
        • Derek Reveres
          Message 4 of 5 , Apr 7, 2007
            Sun Exalted in Aries, Jupiter ruling Sag, and Saturn in detriment in Leo,
            hmm.....

            >From: "mahtezcatpoc" <mahtezcatpoc@...>
            >To: thefixedstars@yahoogroups.com
            >Subject: [thefixedstars] Re: Grand trine on the 8th
            >Date: Fri, 06 Apr 2007 00:38:12 -0000
            >
            >--- In thefixedstars@yahoogroups.com, "msbhavens1" <msbhavens1@...>
            >wrote:
            > >
            > > has Sun in exaltation, not just by sign, but by degree, interesting.
            > >
            > > just thought i"d mention it in case someoen might not have noticed.
            > >
            > > Missb =)
            > >

            >Sun, Jupiter and Saturn; a Fire trine, with Sun in Aries, Saturn in Leo
            >and Jupiter in Sagittarius.
            >
            >I'll have the Jupiter and Saturn star alignments for that date in the
            >weekly report, I've got that on me, but not the alignments with the
            >Sun. Wonder what effect that'll have.
            >

            >Mark A. Holmes

            Interest Rates Fall Again! $430,000 Mortgage for $1,399/mo - Calculate new
            payment
            http://www.lowermybills.com/lre/index.jsp?sourceid=lmb-9632-18679&moid=7581
            Message 5 of 5 , Apr 7, 2007
              --- Derek Reveres <l_awake_l@...> wrote:

              > Sun Exalted in Aries, Jupiter ruling Sag, and Saturn
              > in detriment in Leo,
              > hmm.....

              Jupiter would be the strongest member of the trine,
              being in its domicile, I would think, and none of them
              are aligned with (known) malefic stars right now.
              Diana R., that's considered an affliction by some,
              isn't it?

              Mark A. Holmes

              > >From: "mahtezcatpoc" <mahtezcatpoc@...>
              > >To: thefixedstars@yahoogroups.com
              > >Subject: [thefixedstars] Re: Grand trine on the 8th
              > >Date: Fri, 06 Apr 2007 00:38:12 -0000
              > >
              > >--- In thefixedstars@yahoogroups.com, "msbhavens1"
              > <msbhavens1@...>
              > >wrote:
              > > >
              > > > has Sun in exaltation, not just by sign, but by
              > degree, interesting.
              > > >
              > > > just thought i"d mention it in case someoen
              > might not have noticed.
              > > >
              > > > Missb =)
              > > >

              > >Sun, Jupiter and Saturn; a Fire trine, with Sun in
              > Aries, Saturn in Leo
              > >and Jupiter in Sagittarius.
              > >
              > >I'll have the Jupiter and Saturn star alignments
              > for that date in the
              > >weekly report, I've got that on me, but not the
              > alignments with the
              > >Sun. Wonder what effect that'll have.
              > >

              > >Mark A. Holmes

              Get your own web address.