Re: Algenubi, Raselas

    Message 1 of 2 , Mar 30, 2007
      <fixed.stars@...> wrote:

      > Mark sent
      >
      > > > Raselased Australis (Epsilon Leonis)
      > > >
      > > > Raselased Borealis (Mu Leonis)
      > >
      > > http://users.winshop.com.au/annew/RasElasedBore.html
      > >

      > > "southern head of the lion" and "northern head of the lion"
      > > respectively; can be read together
      > ]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]
      > I have Epsilon as Algenubi, Mu as Raselas, with the Ras Elaseds as
      2ndary
      > names
      >
      > From the Workbook: (add 23 minutes)
      >
      > Long Lat Dec RA M Spec
      > Algenubi Epsilon Leonis Lion's brow (eye?) 20LE26 9 43 23 52
      9 45
      > 2.98 G0 II
      > Ras Elased Australis
      >
      > Activists with a strong sense of social responsibility; stand up
      and fight
      > for what they believe in. Minds that can handle complexity of
      structure.
      > Both military and spiritual leaders; vivid, dynamic, charismatic;
      some form
      > cults. Missionaries. Occult and fantasy. Take big chances, take
      on large
      > tasks, attack monoliths. Suffering from intolerance; eye problems,
      > blindness, drowning. Issues of honesty/dishonesty, violence and
      reaction to
      > it, handling intolerance, promoting tolerance. Train collisions,
      violence,
      > assassination, tsunamis, underwater events, submergences,
      meteorite falls.

      > First line seems to relate to Congress' determination to stand up
      to the
      > Administration.
      >
      > Love, Diana

      Yeah. Or maybe Morgan Tsvangirai, the leader of Zimbabwe's
      opposition to Robert Mugabe, who keeps getting beaten up and jailed
      for daring to stand up to his regime. (It looks to me like that
      country made a huge mistake in not imposing term limits on its
      president right from the start; power has corrupted Mugabe
      grotesquely.)