Multiple posts

    Message 1 of 4 , Mar 28, 2007
      Sorry if your inboxes got spammed. I only sent one copy of that
      message. The other five got posted to the list over the next two
      hours. I wasn't even online when they got sent. In fact, I shut down
      the computer from which I sent the message right after I sent it and
      logged off Yahoo. Must be some glitch in Yahoo.