Re: Fixed star alignments (March 4, 2007)

    Message 1 of 5 , Mar 24, 2007

      > > As of noon CST.
      > >

      > > Asterisks indicate new alignments
      > >

      > > Jupiter
      > >

      > > Sabik (Eta Ophiuchi)
      > >
      > > *Exclamation Mark Nebula (NGC 6309 Ophiuchi)
      >

      > something to get excited about?
      >

      > > Grafias (Zeta-2 Scorpii)

      means "claws"

      > > Prawn Nebula (IC 4628 Scorpii)

      having to do with fetuses? (I don't know what happened during this
      week that has to do with prawns, shrimp or similar species.)

      > > X-Ray Nova Scorpii 1994 (GRO J1655-40 Scorpii)

      having to do with spirituality (since it radiates above the
      visible-light band)

      A Southern Baptist clergyman named Albert Mohler during this week got
      it from both sides for suggesting that the sexual orientation of
      fetuses be changed in the womb. Reactionaries cling to the notion that
      homosexuality is a choice and those sympathetic to gay rights are
      angered by Mohler's implication that homosexuality is a disorder.

      http://www.beliefnet.com/story/213/story_21372_1.html

      > > Saturn
      > >

      > > Raselased Australis (Epsilon Leonis)
      > >
      > > Merak (Beta Ursae Majoris)
      > >
      > > Tania Borealis (Lambda Ursae Majoris)

      Congress is going after Bush big-time, and Robert Mugabe and Hugo
      Chavez are also moving forward aggressively

      > > Uranus
      > >

      > > *Cheeseburger Nebula (NGC 7026 Cygni)
      >
      > "off-limits" food (the recent food recalls? banning trans fats, foie
      > gras, and junk food?)

      The US Senate started holding hearings on possibly getting junk food
      out of America's schools this week

      > > Baby Dumbbell Nebula (Hu 1-2 Cygni)

      Connecticut was considering passing a law to make minors get parental
      permission to access social-networking sites like MySpace

      > > Jih (Kappa Pegasi)

      Chinese = halberd

      > > *Ankaa (Alpha Phoenicis)
      >

      > "let there be light" (also fires?)
      >
      > http://users.winshop.com.au/annew/Ankaa.html

      A mentally ill homeless woman was charged with setting a series of
      house fires in Chicago toward the end of this week

      > > Ceres
      > >

      > > *Lacerta Cauda (1 Lacertae, marking Lacerta the
      > > Lizard's tail)
      >

      > wriggling out of something (like a lizard's tail breaking off in your
      > hand)

      talk about pardoning Scooter Libby

      > > *BL Lacertae
      >
      > I have "a consuming fire" for this one
      >

      > > *Cosmic 6 Nebula (Abell 79 Lacertae)
      >
      > holding something far more cheaply than one should?

      like soldiers' and veterans' lives? (in Iraq, and at Walter Reed)

      > > *Markab (Alpha Pegasi)
      >
      > Arabic = saddle, ship, vehicle (anything ridden upon--apparently the
      > Ford Motor Company was established with Jupiter aligned with this star)

      Daimler-Chrysler may be wanting to get rid of Chrysler, and Madonna
      was caught driving with her baby not in a car seat

      > > *Sadalbari (Mu Pegasi)
      >
      > Arabic = the good luck of the excelling one

      Barack Obama, Hillary Clinton

      > > *Zeta Reticuli
      >
      > captured and held

      French tourists in Ethiopia

      > > Pallas

      > > *Blinking Planetary (NGC 6826 Cygni)
      >

      > a caution light nobody is paying any attention to?

      Al Gore?