Re: Possible effects of Uranus aligned w/ Hu 1-2 (the Baby Dumbbell Nebula)

    Message 1 of 14 , Mar 13, 2007
      Working like I have with Biotech companies for the last coupleyears,
      I must say that diagnosis has expanded adn changed so much that
      comparing data is more an indication of what has changed in the
      ability to Diagnose, than in the actual kind and number of deseases
      present and diagnosed in the past.

      so it is often difficult to determine if you have a reasonable
      comparison. For instance, it has been assumed for many years that
      polio was the cause of FDRs paralysis, but it is now thought that he
      had a rare virus that has similar effects and not polio.. so how do
      we know which cases in the past, pre-polio vaccine, are really polio
      and not that odd virus? and as far as Vaccines are concerned I have
      family in the midwest who are allergic to the polio vaccine, and yet
      are also very susseptible to polio, the family was darn near wiped
      out a couple of times on that side. so if someone else goes to
      another country and brings it back..... they would be screwed!
      sigh... the number of people who cant' get a particular vaccine are
      extremely few, but for people who worry about it, you can test your
      kids for vaccine before giving it to them if you are that worried
      about it. A lot less painful than a bunch of dead kids. well my two
      cents worth. ;-)

      > > Autism, a question if someone has the source
      > > reference, is the actual
      > > percentage of children getting autism going up, or
      > > is it more babies
      > > mean more kids with Autism like 10 percent of 10 is
      > > 1 and 10 percent
      > > of 100 is 10??? or is it used to be 1 per hundred
      > > get it and now its
      > > 6 or something per hundred?
      >
      > The number of diagnoses has gone up, but the reason
      > for that is not clear.
      >
      > Some people think autism is caused by mercury
      > poisoning through vaccines; *no* scientific studies
      > support this idea, but it's widely believed. (BTW: A
      > recent measles outbreak in the Midwest was traced to a
      > teenage girl from Indiana whose parents had opted out
      > of getting her shots and who picked measles up on a
      > church trip to Romania and came back and gave measles
      > to a bunch of other kids whose parents had also
      > refused to have them vaccinated because they'd also
      > bought into this notion of vaccines causing autism.
      > And measles is no joke; kids can die from it.)
      >
      > http://www.chicagotribune.com/news/local/indiana/chi-ap-sou-measles-
      traveler,1,4573047.story?coll=chi-newsap_in-hed

      ______________

      Message 2 of 14 , Mar 13, 2007
        discussion interspersed bellow....
        > >From: "Page, Janis" <Janis.Page@...>
        > >To: <thefixedstars@yahoogroups.com>
        > >Subject: RE: [thefixedstars] current transits
        > >Date: Tue, 13 Mar 2007 01:26:15 -0600
        > >
        > >Hi Derek,
        >> >The mercury preservative is called thimerosol. It was supposed
        to have been taken out of the vaccines a while ago, but may not have
        been taken out of all of them, plus they continued to use the
        thimerosol loaded vaccines that they had in stock for years after the
        supposed ban. Autism is said to have gone up from 1 in 10,000 to 1 in
        156 over the last few decades, which is a massively huge increase.

        MissB enquires: how much of this change is due to changes in
        Diagnosis and ability to diagnose (autism has been misdiagnosed as
        retardation for centuries, even in the last couple of decades) and
        also inclusion of milder forms that were never considered before? I
        have difficulties with the numbers these days because of the changes
        in diagnosis in last few decades. ergo, I find the numbers
        questionable, not that there isn't 1 in 156, but that there weren't 1
        in 156 before that were just not being properly diagnosed.

        Another source of mercury is that it's an environmental toxin found
        in high levels in coal emissions, and of course in some fish, so we
        have more work to do in cleaning the mercury out of our environment
        than just in the vaccines, tho from my research I think it really has
        been a contributor to the
        > >autism epidemic. My opinion.

        MissB - mercury is a problem as are other heavy elements, I can no
        longer eat Tuna mroe than say once a month, it makes me violently
        ill, I can taste the metal in it, even when its from the butcher, not
        the can. Makes me wonder what effects its having on the Dolphin
        community, being their favorite and all.

        > >'fun facts to know and tell' - #1 - we hear with our bones and
        skin as well as thru air-conduction thru our ears. Bone-conduction
        levels of sensitivity should be somewhat lower than air-conduction
        thru all frequency levels in both ears. It isn't uncommon to
        find 'spikes' where bone conduction is more sensitive for many
        people, and that can indicate a boundary violation in the person's
        early years. Autistics, however, often have bone-conduction more
        sensitive than air-conduction throughout most if not all of their
        frequency ranges in both ears, which causes them to 'feel' sounds
        faster and more strongly than they 'hear' them,and can process them
        thru their minds.

        MissB- bass at 14 decibls or above hurts me physically and gives me
        violent tendencies...

        I also wonder if dolphin Therapy might not be useful in autistic
        treatment as they would definitely feel the sonar and Dolphins can
        change brain patterns drastically. They are extremely useful in
        calming violent down syndrome children. One visit in a pool with
        dolphins can have long term gentling effects on them. MRIs done pre
        and post show significant brain pattern change. might be somethign to
        look into.

        Janis - Some are almost deafened by the
        > >sound of their own blood coursing thru their veins. This extreme
        > >heightened sensitivity is part of the problem, and can sometimes be
        > >addressed by some specific listening programs, such as the Tomatis
        > >method, and/or Jeff Strong's REI - rhythmic entrainment
        intervention
        > >program. It's amazing stuff.
        > >

        > >'fun fact' #2 -snippage - Western medicine in
        > >general isn't very focused on healing or curing anymore, but on
        profit,
        > >and the bucks go to developing and marketing drugs that generally
        have
        > >to be taken long term if not for life. But that's another soap-
        box...
        > >:-)

        MissB - I would add to that, its mroe about treating symptoms than
        the illness. where as eastern medicine attempts to treat the illness,
        even if not always effective. Western medicne can also focus on
        removal instead of fixing something which is also not necessarily a
        good idea in my opinion, but hey... semantics interesting thoughts...
        MissB

        > >--janis

        http://articles.moneycentral.msn.com/Taxes/PreparationTips/Preparation
        Tips.aspx?icid=HMFebtagline