Re: Blazer (BL Lacertae object): PKS 0548, The Machine

    Message 1 of 3 , Mar 12, 2007
      --- In thefixedstars@yahoogroups.com, Morgana <morganad@...> wrote:

      > Mark you realize this came from the Roy's Black Holes list? I thought
      > you were a member.

      I didn't say anything about it there (or here) because I had nothing
      to add (at least not right now). I'm still putting all of Diana R.'s
      black holes into my copy of SolarFire 5.

      I brought this up in response to Lofing's bro who had
      > eye problems and this Blazer there making an impact.
      > Morgana

      If you want to repost it here, go ahead. I didn't do it myself because
      it's not my post. I basically mentioned it here because this
      particular BL Lacertae object seemed to be making a splash (and
      blazars are covered by the topic of this list). I've been interested
      in the astrology of BL Lacertae objects since the early 1990s, once
      wrote a pamphlet on BL Lac that never got published.

      BTW: In case you're wondering why your post took so long to get to the
      group, I had to release it from the spam folder, too.

      Mark A. Holmes