Re: [thefixedstars] Bees and wasps

  • Morgana
    Message 1 of 3 , Mar 3, 2007
      Hi Diana,
      I see now, the Praesepe area has my Transpluto, opposing Venus but the
      Sting area is 10-13 Leo, too wide. How wonderful it is that we have
      your knowledge to help us figure all this out.
      28*52 Virgo is my daughter's moon and she had such a bad reaction to a
      spider bite that it almost turned into flesh eating disease.
      Fortunately I got her to the doctor in time. Her sun at 0*25
      Sagittarius would be in the sting area too. I suppose even her Mars at
      12*35 Scorpio figures in there. Holy, she really has to watch out for
      these stings and bites I see. Whew! Especially right now I'll bet with
      Pluto squaring, and she has recurring bites on her lately, that we can't
      figure out, unless spiders have nested in her room somewhere. It is a
      new apt building too.

      Morgana