Re: [thefixedstars] Jaguar attack

  • Trishmare7@aol.com
    Message 1 of 3 , Mar 3, 2007
      In a message dated 3/3/2007 1:33:55 A.M. Eastern Standard Time, fixed.stars@... writes:

      Hi

      I can't remember whether I sent this to the fixed stars group - someone sent in
      an item about a jaguar attack and I responded - this should really go to this group:

      I thought I was answering you on the Fixed Stars--ends up I sent my comment to PoliticalAstrology.  So I'm repeating it here because you're right, it really belongs on Fixed Stars:

      In a message dated 3/2/2007 5:35:00 P.M. Eastern Standard Time,
      fixed.stars@ verizon.net writes:

      There is one jaguar in the sky - Cetus the Sea-Monster (sameoutline of
      > stars) is
      > called the Jaguar in Brazil; Venus (ruler 12, 135 Saturn, the dispositor
      > of the MC)
      > and the 12th cusp were aligned with Cetus/Jaguar stars

      More grist for your mill Diana; Menkar is in paran with the Sun in the chart
      of Timothy Treadwell. He's the famous "Grizzly Man" who lived in the bush
      with Alaskan grizzly bears for 14 summers, until he was killed and eaten by
      one (along with his girlfriend) on October 5, 2003. His birth date is April
      29th, 1957, Long Island, New York. Sorry, I don't have a time of birth!
      (Girlfriend' s name was Amie Huguenard, I couldn't find any data on her).

      Love,
      Trish

      Message 2 of 3 , Mar 3, 2007
        and let us not forget Saturn is still traveling through Leo, in the
        taming of wild beasts region no less. Missb

        <fixed.stars@...> wrote:

        > Hi
        >
        > I can't remember whether I sent this to the fixed stars group -
        someone sent
        > in
        > an item about a jaguar attack and I responded - this should really
        go to

        ZE.
        > > There's the shooting of Jorge...
        > >
        > > http://www.denverpost.com/search/ci_5298391
        > >
        > > --janis
        > > ]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]
        > >
        > > Thank you!
        > >
        > > I "collect" animal attacks to see whether I can find patterns;
        > >
        > > There is one jaguar in the sky - Cetus the Sea-Monster (same
        outline of
        > > stars) is
        > > called the Jaguar in Brazil; Venus (ruler 12, 135 Saturn, the
        dispositor
        > > of the MC)
        > > and the 12th cusp were aligned with Cetus/Jaguar stars.
        > >
        > > Mercury, ruler Asc, was culminating at 2 Pisces - the "Northern
        Coalsack"
        > > dark nebula
        > > in Cygnus, the Swan, and the MC was 24 Aquarius - Deneb Algedi,
        Delta
        > > Capricorni and Sadr or Sador, Gamma
        > > Cygni in Cygnus the Swan - in ancient Persia Cygnus was a
        panther, and
        > > this (23-25 Aquarius) is one of the
        > > most frequently found degrees in animal attacks; from my book:
        > >
        > > In ancient Persia Cygnus was a panther; this was Saturn of circus
        wild
        > > animal tamer Gunther Gebel-Williams (died at 66 of a brain
        tumor), the Sun
        > > when a tiger attacked a mahout (elephant handler) working in
        Corbett
        > > National Park, India in 1984 (after a desperate struggle and
        severe
        > > wounds, he was saved by another mahout and their two frightened
        but
        > > obedient elephants), the Moon when a canoeing camper was attacked
        and
        > > nearly eaten by a crocodile on East Alligator River, Kakadu
        National Park,
        > > Australia, 1985 (severely injured but survived), Saturn in 1993
        when a
        > > young woman was attacked by a crocodile in Zaire (she lost her
        left
        > > forearm but survived,) and when an alligator who went after a
        family and
        > > their pets in Delray Beach, FL and had to be killed. (In India
        Capricornus
        > > was Makara, the Crocodile!). Uranus was here in July, 2001 when
        several
        > > serious shark attacks were in the news.
        > >
        > > And under the Coalsack: The ancient Persians saw stars of Cygnus
        as part
        > > of a panther: circus wild animal tamer Mark Oliver Gebel has the
        NNode
        > > here (the Sun and Mercury were here at a 1985 crocodile attack,
        East