Jaguar attack

    Message 1 of 3 , Mar 2 9:11 PM
      Jaguar attack

      Hi

      I can't remember whether I sent this to the fixed stars group - someone sent in
      an item about a jaguar attack and I responded - this should really go to this group:

      Message 2 of 3 , Mar 3 7:57 AM
        In a message dated 3/3/2007 1:33:55 A.M. Eastern Standard Time, fixed.stars@... writes:

        Hi

        I can't remember whether I sent this to the fixed stars group - someone sent in
        an item about a jaguar attack and I responded - this should really go to this group:

        I thought I was answering you on the Fixed Stars--ends up I sent my comment to PoliticalAstrology.  So I'm repeating it here because you're right, it really belongs on Fixed Stars:

        In a message dated 3/2/2007 5:35:00 P.M. Eastern Standard Time,
        fixed.stars@ verizon.net writes:

        There is one jaguar in the sky - Cetus the Sea-Monster (sameoutline of
        > stars) is
        > called the Jaguar in Brazil; Venus (ruler 12, 135 Saturn, the dispositor
        > of the MC)
        > and the 12th cusp were aligned with Cetus/Jaguar stars

        More grist for your mill Diana; Menkar is in paran with the Sun in the chart
        of Timothy Treadwell. He's the famous "Grizzly Man" who lived in the bush
        with Alaskan grizzly bears for 14 summers, until he was killed and eaten by
        one (along with his girlfriend) on October 5, 2003. His birth date is April
        29th, 1957, Long Island, New York. Sorry, I don't have a time of birth!
        (Girlfriend' s name was Amie Huguenard, I couldn't find any data on her).

        Love,
        Trish

        Message 3 of 3 , Mar 3 8:04 AM
          and let us not forget Saturn is still traveling through Leo, in the
          taming of wild beasts region no less. Missb