Re: [thefixedstars] Re: Bees-Colony Collapse Disorder-the Beehive Cluster

  • Morgana
    Message 1 of 14 , Mar 2, 2007
      B-Vitamins needed. Interesting MissB. One thing also interesting is
      that mosquito's do NOT sting me unless I am the only person there.
      Thanks,
      Morgana

      Message 2 of 14 , Mar 2, 2007

        > --- In thefixedstars@yahoogroups.com, Trishmare7@ wrote:

        > > Is there a star more closely connected with wasps? (Wasps, I've
        > never minded
        > > nearly as much as bees).
        > >

        > I've been looking at some of the stars of the former Musca Borealis
        > that Diana R. mentioned. There's probably one in particular I was
        > looking at that represents Vespa (the Wasp, another name for this
        > obsolete constellation). I bet you it's in my files. I'll look it
        up
        > when I get home.

        I've got 30 Arietis down as Vespa, and 33 Arietis down as Apis (the
        Bee).

        > I don't have anything at the same longitude (give or take 1 00') as
        > either Praesepe or any of the stars in Aries that make up Musca
        > Borealis/Vespa,

        Actually, it seems that I do have Vespa (30 Arietis) aligned with the
        Ascendant (13 Taurus 49) in my natal (orb of 1 00', remember).

        but bees and wasps don't seem to be particularly
        .

        > Maybe when I moved into the house Praesepe or some other bug-
        related
        > fixed star was active in the chart.

        I don't really remember when I moved in, though.